Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,618

3 members and 2,615 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,395
Threads: 248,765
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Boons
  • 07-22-2010, 03:50 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Re: How to become FedEx Certified to ship reptiles....
    I think you're just about done. I finally got to talk to someone with half a brain, since my rep is clueless, and things seem to be moving forward, but I've yet to sign anything.
  • 07-27-2010, 01:14 PM
    derrabe
    As of Midnight last night we are officially FEDEX certified.....WAHOO!!!!!!
  • 07-27-2010, 01:23 PM
    alohareptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by derrabe View Post
    as of midnight last night we are officially fedex certified.....wahoo!!!!!!

huge congrats!!!!!
  • 07-27-2010, 02:29 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    FINALLY...got a waiver and signed it this morning and sent it back. I'm so frustrated with the overwhelming majority of Fedex people apparently having their head...well...you get where I'm going with it.

I can't wait to just be done with this so that hopefully I can interact with them as little as possible.

Maybe pandp would be a better selection to write a revision to the guide. I think at this point mine would simply say, "Good luck."
  • 07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
    alohareptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted Reptiles View Post
    FINALLY...got a waiver and signed it this morning and sent it back. I'm so frustrated with the overwhelming majority of Fedex people apparently having their head...well...you get where I'm going with it.

I can't wait to just be done with this so that hopefully I can interact with them as little as possible.

Maybe pandp would be a better selection to write a revision to the guide. I think at this point mine would simply say, "Good luck."

Twisted...You did an excellent job with your resource...Without it I wouldn't have been able to get through the process...However, from what I'm seeing and hearing it really comes down to the rep...I wanted to give myself a lobotomy with a butter knife at times, till I got my "passing" report and then found my person...

But none the less, "Good Luck!!" is a great phrase to use because much of this process SUCKS!!! But now that it's done...OMG it's soooooooooo easy...
  • 07-27-2010, 03:05 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pandp View Post
    Twisted...You did an excellent job with your resource...Without it I wouldn't have been able to get through the process...However, from what I'm seeing and hearing it really comes down to the rep...I wanted to give myself a lobotomy with a butter knife at times, till I got my "passing" report and then found my person...

But none the less, "Good Luck!!" is a great phrase to use because much of this process SUCKS!!! But now that it's done...OMG it's soooooooooo easy...

Lol, getting my passing report was the easy part. I got that almost it seems like forever ago. Thanks for sharing your contact too, she was very nice and helpful. I don't know if she's the reason I finally got an e-mail today or not, but she made me feel better at least.

You are lucky lucky.
  • 07-28-2010, 01:28 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Fedex Certified. Finally.

:8::8::8:
  • 07-28-2010, 01:38 PM
    alohareptiles
    Quote:

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!! :gj:
  • 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM
    derrabe
    Quote:

Congrats...
  • 07-28-2010, 10:08 PM
    Twisted Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by derrabe View Post
    Congrats...

Congrats to you. We should all get t-shirts wish some lame "I Survived..." phrase on it.