I wanted to create a progression thread just for this beautiful guy that I received for Christmas. I will add pictures as I can. Still trying to think of a name
Life isn't complete without some creatures
1.0 Spinner BP(Gremlin)
1.0 Pied BP(Goblin)
1.0 Banana Black Pastel BP(Dobby)
0.1 Pastel Spector BP(Nagini)
0.1 Spider BP(Genesi)
1.0 Champagne BP(Jupiter)
1.0 Champagne Pastel Het Axanthic BP(BeetleJuice)
1.0 Biak Green Tree Python(Loki)
1.0 Western Hognose(Kai) Hedgehog-Milo Ferrets-
Luna, Athena, Willow Pac man Frog-Buddha
Are these pretty docile and personable? Do they interact much?
GTPs are more challenging to own. Would say not beginner animal. Some are lucky with ones that are calm but most are not from what I have read about them. One day though...…….
GTPs are more challenging to own. Would say not beginner animal. Some are lucky with ones that are calm but most are not from what I have read about them. One day though...…….
They are beautiful though. Maybe down the road the breeding will calm them down some. Thanks