Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,936

2 members and 2,934 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Jcd5v (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,609
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead
Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
    Thanks
    Rosy: I see you apologized to Justin but you must apologize to your peers here also as you are the one that set them on a witch hunt for 60 pages. I don't need an apology as I can tell you are very sorry for taking time from my children this last weekend.

Thanks

Re: Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

Quote Originally Posted by DTS HERPS View Post
    Rosy: I see you apologized to Justin but you must apologize to your peers here also as you are the one that set them on a witch hunt for 60 pages. I don't need an apology as I can tell you are very sorry for taking time from my children this last weekend.
    sorry but no one gives a damn - now you're trolling.

If you honestly felt that the time you spent here was more important than your children then there is something very wrong with you.
    Last edited by decensored; 09-16-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kodieh View Post
    Unfortunately for you, Dan, I hold Wilomn in a pretty high regard of respect to believe anything you come up with. At least he brought proof to the table free of charge, whether a game or not, to us to give the real picture about you.
    It was, and is, no game for me. mr. scalero is everything I've said he is. I've proven it time and again, he's proven it time and again, many others in this thread have proven it time and again.

A lot of you guys, bp.net members in particular, are young and really don't know what to do with guys like mr. scalero. He continually lies about everything, satisfied customers, who he's done business with, what people have said and done, what he's said and done, but he's clever, as many criminals are. He goes on and on for so long that those with good hearts and little experience with his kind often wonder why guys like me hound him like I do. It's because he's slick as frozen poop and will do or say anything, lie, cheat, steal, paraphrase, make things up about dead people, to make himself appear as though even if he isn't a good guy, he's not as bad as I, and those who actually know him, say he is. But I ask your trust here, he IS that bad. It's hard for many to think ill of anyone they don't know, and here I'm speaking to the hundreds who have read this thread and kept quiet, but sometimes people are just bad. mr. scalero is just bad. It's as simple as that, but he tries to hide it.

Some of you see him for what he is and you will remember and pass it on, but some doubt. It's ok to doubt, but don't let that benefit of the doubt you feel cloud what is for real. There is NO doubt what kind of person mr. scalero is. It's been proven time and time again. He is not alone, he's just the one on the firing line right now. He deserves it, nice people, he truly does.

He's slicker n' snot on a red hot skillet, but he's still a really bad, rotten guy. He's not alone, beware of his brethren, but see HIM for what he is, remember what he is, and in the future apply that knowledge to others who seem to much like him for your own comfort.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

Annarose15 (09-16-2013),Kodieh (09-16-2013)

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts

Pit, sorry bud, but my reptile community is in the thousands of repeat customers as viewed by the thousands of happy customers. Remember, this is not North Korea - you cannot convict without proper evidence.
    My evidence is how you have handled yourself here, that is all I need. You are shady and like to sidestep A LOT.
    Again, try and work on your ethics first.
    Why is it so hard for you to see whats right in your mirror.
    I don't need proof of how many people you have screwed, right or wrong, there are tactful ways to handle the situations. You just don't know how.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PitOnTheProwl For This Useful Post:

decensored (09-16-2013),satomi325 (09-16-2013)

Thanks
    Decensored: Yea, I am pretty good at getting under people's skin when they attack and have no proof so you are right there. But tell me something we don't already know. And why worse for me -one of your members just asked to paypal me 200 dollars for learning they were wrong. If I took it, I would be better off with 200 dollars right? So are you saying to make myself better off and take it?

Thanks
    Pit, what do you mean I was shady? I intentionally set out to aggrevate the heck out of these people who throw false accusations. Is that shady or was I successful?

Thanks

Decensored: Yea, I am pretty good at getting under people's skin when they attack and have no proof so you are right there. But tell me something we don't already know. And why worse for me -one of your members just asked to paypal me 200 dollars for learning they were wrong. If I took it, I would be better off with 200 dollars right? So are you saying to make myself better off and take it?
    You haven't gotten under my skin at all. I couldn't tell you how little I care about any of this - I just find it interesting. If your reputation is worth $200, please feel free to make that comparison but you are completely missing the point I've made.

Thanks
    Why do you call me a criminal wes? I got everything a man would want and don't need money so what is your point. Its criminal to gift free animals each week?

Thanks

Dan Scolaro (DTS Herps)

I apologize to Justin for doubting the validity of his purchase.

As far as the rest of it goes... Nothin else to see here, folks. We have a forum to be attending to, rather than the downhill derailment of this particular trainwreck thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    1.1 Ball Pythons
    a) Calliope 0.1, Banana Ball, 2018/19 season, 600g
    b) Geralt 1.0 Chocolate Sable Mojave pos. Trick ball, May 27th 2020

3.2 Cats (Fury, Leviathan, Walter, Chell, Amelie); 2.0 Dogs (Bjorn, Anubis); 2.1 Ferrets (Bran, Tormund, Arya); 0.1 Beardie (Nefertiti); 0.1 Slider Turtle (Species uncertain) (Papaya); 2.0 Hermit Crabs (Tamatoa, Sushi); 0.1 Conure (Mauii); Two Axolotyls (Quetzl and Unnamed); Two Tree Frogs (Pluto and Colossus); One Anole (Zeus); One Crestie (Noferatu); 3.0 Guinea Pigs (Paco, Poncho and Piccolo); 0.1 Pink Toe T (Azula)

Fish:
    1.1 Oscar Cichlids (Rocky 1.0, hx2020, Red Fire, and Bubble 0.1, hx2019, Tiger), 1.1 Convict Cichlids (Hurley and Sloane), 0.1 Strawberry Peacock Cichlid (Comet), Two Plecos, Rubby the Rubbernose Pleco and Trinidad the common Pleco, 2.0 Upside Down Catfish (Poseidon, Neptune), One Red Parrot Cichlid (Firefly), 1.0 Betta Fish (Jenkins),
    2.2 Cherry Barbs ("The Worst"), 1.0 Electric Blue Acara (Goldeneye)

Thanks
    Decensored: What makes you think anything here will bother any ones reputation? And what does reputation have to do with anything? You send the money for your item and if its not what you ordered then send it back. So where does reputation fall into that?

Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast