Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,278

2 members and 3,276 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Re: 80 pound 8 foot (really)female Water monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gunns View Post

Just admit it Leeetle Willy, you're not going to win any congeniality awards at your next Star Wars convention(Willy just seems like the type). You admit this....then BG will admit he's only 99.9% perfect.
    mainbutter is just the guy I'd go to for unbiased opinions. He's so smart and well informed.... I could quote someone from the other end of the spectrum but I don't really care to bother.

You teach your way and I'll teach mine. I may misspell a word on occasion but I have never claimed 99.9 percent perfection.

BG, you see competition where there is none. It's not a contest. You can have the biggest, be the bestest, know the mostest, have the smartest and most vocal supporters, you are welcome to them all.

I'm not trying to be rude, and I do enjoy the back and forth we have, you do a good job, but if you think it's a contest or that my motivation is the same as yours, you are, once again, mistaken.

Tiff made some mistakes, not unique to her, and because some of us cared, we did something about it. You did something different. Such is life, but it makes you neither better nor worse than anyone else.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    mainbutter is just the guy I'd go to for unbiased opinions. He's so smart and well informed.... I could quote someone from the other end of the spectrum but I don't really care to bother.

You teach your way and I'll teach mine. I may misspell a word on occasion but I have never claimed 99.9 percent perfection.

BG, you see competition where there is none. It's not a contest. You can have the biggest, be the bestest, know the mostest, have the smartest and most vocal supporters, you are welcome to them all.

I'm not trying to be rude, and I do enjoy the back and forth we have, you do a good job, but if you think it's a contest or that my motivation is the same as yours, you are, once again, mistaken.

Tiff made some mistakes, not unique to her, and because some of us cared, we did something about it. You did something different. Such is life, but it makes you neither better nor worse than anyone else.

So Leeetle Willy....you're "one of those" huh? One of those people that can't admit when you're wrong. You were a meanie....and BG is the nicest Gunn on the planet....just admit it once and for all.

Here is some more Big Gunns wisdom for everyone. Although BG will admit that it's a leeetle different on the net because it's hard to tell "mood". If someone tells you that you're being rude....well....you're being rude. Perception is reality. If someone perceives that you are being "rude"...well then...to them.... you are....and to them...that's all that matters. Coolio clearly thought you were being a meanie....and so did Big Gunns.

Say what you want, and however you want to say it. You could have been a leeetle nicer to leeetle Coolio. That's all BG is saying. After all...like you said....she's just a "kid".

Maybe you didn't notice, but BG thinks you may have just insulted(in Leetle Willy sarcastic style) mainbutter also.

We will just need to agree to disagree. Although BG is not so sure that you'll be able to do that either. Big Gunns still loves yah though.

ps. BY the way. BG thinks he's winning this "contest".

PPS. BG really needs to get these pics up don't yah all think?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

So Leeetle Willy....you're "one of those" huh? One of those people that can't admit when you're wrong. You were a meanie....and BG is the nicest Gunn on the planet....just admit it once and for all.

Here is some more Big Gunns wisdom for everyone. Although BG will admit that it's a leeetle different on the net because it's hard to tell "mood". If someone tells you that you're being rude....well....you're being rude. Perception is reality. If someone perceives that you are being "rude"...well then...to them.... you are....and to them...that's all that matters. Coolio clearly thought you were being a meanie....and so did Big Gunns.

Say what you want, and however you want to say it. You could have been a leeetle nicer to leeetle Coolio. That's all BG is saying. After all...like you said....she's just a "kid".

Maybe you didn't notice, but BG thinks you may have just insulted(in Leetle Willy sarcastic style) mainbutter also.

We will just need to agree to disagree. Although BG is not so sure that you'll be able to do that either. Big Gunns still loves yah though.

ps. BY the way. BG thinks he's winning this "contest".

PPS. BG really needs to get these pics up don't yah all think?
    BG, though you are the be all and end all in your world, you ain't in mine.

mainbutter was insulted. I'm not sure he's smart enough to know that on his own so it's good that you pointed it out for him.

As for the rest, we all have opinions. Yours may be bigger, as is EVERYTHING BG related, but that does not make it more valid.

Tiff has great potential. Wilomn knows this but is not one to coddle. She may like you better, but that is a concern only to you. She will learn from both of us.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Banned
    Thanks

BG, though you are the be all and end all in your world, you ain't in mine.

mainbutter was insulted. I'm not sure he's smart enough to know that on his own so it's good that you pointed it out for him.

As for the rest, we all have opinions. Yours may be bigger, as is EVERYTHING BG related, but that does not make it more valid.

Tiff has great potential. Wilomn knows this but is not one to coddle. She may like you better, but that is a concern only to you. She will learn from both of us.

Poor mainbutter.

Don't give up Willy.....if you keep posting sooner or later you'll be "right" about this.

By the way, BG has never been one to "coddle" either.

Who thinks Leeetle Willy will let BG post last?

Thanks

Who thinks Leeetle Willy will let BG post last?
    Who cares? I still think this thread is useless without pictures, and now has just turned into a battle of wits. It's getting kind of ridiculous guys...
    ~Alli

Thanks

Can Ballooned Gulbladder just be banned already.....

I mean honestly......what good does he bring to this forum besides stirring up every little piece of dust here. I have not seen any of this "aweswome knowledge" that he claims...just up surd allegations and finger points. All I have seen is him trying to claim he has the biggest stick.

Trying to compare everyone to himself is quite ridiculous.....

Not only does he flood threads with useless information, but pats people on the back who spew wrong information...and are only just repeating what they JUST read.

Please....this is so damn old.

Do we really have to walk on ALL these eggshells just because of who he is????????

Thanks

This thread makes me lol.

The image posted on page 6 is pretty much perfect

Riling people up on the internet is even more fun on Fauna, where everybody thinks they are the most important being on the planet, as opposed to here where its only just BG
    Last edited by Mike Schultz; 12-14-2009 at 03:16 PM.
    Mike Schultz
    Outback Reptiles
    mike@outbackreptiles.com
    703-365-2262

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    Can Ballooned Gulbladder just be banned already.....

I mean honestly......what good does he bring to this forum besides stirring up every little piece of dust here. I have not seen any of this "aweswome knowledge" that he claims...just up surd allegations and finger points. All I have seen is him trying to claim he has the biggest stick.

Trying to compare everyone to himself is quite ridiculous.....

Not only does he flood threads with useless information, but pats people on the back who spew wrong information...and are only just repeating what they JUST read.

Please....this is so damn old.

Do we really have to walk on ALL these eggshells just because of who he is????????
    How in the world can you post this when you already stated this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    Oh so sorry. I forgot your vast MONTHS of herp knowledge.....LOL
    I think the only ones stirring up anything is all the "meanies".... By the way who really cares what goes in someones thread, isn't that what the forums are about? Post what you want after all if you don't like the fact theres no pictures or you don't like someone why even bother posting in there thread. Good day!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hotshot For This Useful Post:

broadude (12-14-2009),I<3Dreamsicles (03-19-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@OutbackReptiles View Post
    This thread makes me lol.
    This whole forum makes me LOL and no I'm not talking about the information just "a few" of the people.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts

mainbutter is just the guy I'd go to for unbiased opinions. He's so smart and well informed
    gee thanks lol that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

And just for the record BG, no my "chill out" wasn't directed at you! Everyone on this forum makes me smile, we've got a good community here. I just hate to see threads make people get upset when they just need to relax and have fun.

I'm going to go play with my reptiles now while setting up my dubia's tub while I wait for a local dubia breeder to call me back. Besides, that's what this forum is really for, cool critters (mostly reptiles) and their care.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast