Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,291

1 members and 1,290 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Jcd5v (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,608
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead

Thread: Too thin?

Threaded View

Thanks

Re: Too thin?

I’ll apologize in advance for the scattered responses, and I appreciate everyone’s help SO so so much

Vet: the vet states that it’s an exotic pet veterinarian, one of only two that I’ve found within hours of me and I’ve had extremely horrific experience with the second, so I’ve been made to settle for this. Based in responses and looking back on our experiences, I may begin looking for any exotic vets even if they are a few hours out because I’m worried.

Vet appointment: she did ask for a stool check and it came back completely clean, no concerns at all

Feeding: he eats a small rat from “arctic mice” every other weeks. At this point, I’m looking into trying a closer feeding schedule, per forum suggestions. I was initially told by (prior vet) that I had to put him on every other week because “more time between feedings makes them live longer and healthier”. Typing it out, I’m realizing I should have asked questions much sooner.

Photos: I’m currently on my phone (at work), could someone tell me how to add photos to these posts? Thank you

Temperature: he has a warm side and cool side, one in the 80’s and one in the 70’s

Again, I really am thankful for *everyone* who’s commented. I know this is all very basic knowledge, but I really really appreciate anyone taking the time (and patience!) to explain. My prior BP passed in a rather traumatic fashion, so I’ve been particularly wrapped up in trying to avoid anything less than “the ideal” for my current BP. Hence… the everything about this

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PecanPied For This Useful Post:

Armiyana (01-05-2024),Bogertophis (01-05-2024),Homebody (01-05-2024),Malum Argenteum (01-05-2024)