Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,392

0 members and 2,392 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 9,691 Times in 3,863 Posts

Re: My Reptile Area is Complete

There is going to be some shuffling around in the reptile area.

We lost Kayla, one of our leopard geckos, earlier this month. It was sudden and sad.

We thought about adding another animal (my limit is 13), but realized that adding a new animal with new requirements, etc. would add a lot more work than Kayla was. With three LG's, it was easy. I would clean and feed at the same time and that was simple.

Further, freeing up a 3X2' in the 6X2' tower allows for a few things.

1. Solana (corn) can move into Feliz's (dwarf BC) 4X2' above Figment (corn).

2. I can take down the wall in the 6X2' that will have an empty space now and make it a full 6X2' for Feliz.

3. Cleo and Carra, LG's, can live in 3X2's next to each other (with a wall dividing them).

I need to get drapes for Feliz's new 6X2' and Jeff (BI) above him, who's beneath Behira (BI). With his food response, I need one, but all the stores are closed now, so that will have to wait.

I seriously considered the idea of adding another animal, but I am trying to be disciplined and not take on more work right now. I am proud of myself for listening to reason and doing what's best for me and the animals I have.

I reserve the right to change my mind down the road, but right now, I am happy with my collection and want to be able to give everyone the attention, and space, they need.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dakski For This Useful Post:

Bodie (03-23-2020),richardhind1972 (03-23-2020)