Quote Originally Posted by artgecko View Post
Nice plants! Have you considered trying linear / tube type LED fixtures so that you get more light coverage? I've seen some really good setups where they hang the LED fixtures on the underside of each wire shelf so that they light the plants below evenly.

If you end up enjoying the plants a lot, you might consider getting into planted terrariums. This is a good forum to go to to look at some nice setups. They specialize in dart frogs, but I have some planted terrariums with geckos also and have heard of people using these setups for amazon tree boas, etc. The downside to planted terrariums is that they aren't cheap to start and it can be hard to find plants that are easy to maintain. If you can get the terrariums used, that helps, and it is not impossible to start one without spending a lot of $$, but the lighting tends to be expensive.
Thank you very much. I went at checked out the site you recommended. I originally had planned on incorporating plants into my snake set up. That’s why I went with those light fixtures and that style bulb. But ended up going in this direction instead. The shelf is located close to a lot of indirect light, so I also got that going. And I would love to have a massive terrarium. Maybe someday, right now I just very grateful for what I have. Again Thanks.