Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,292

2 members and 3,290 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

View Poll Results: Fav Grunge Band?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alice In Chains

4 15.38%
  • The Gits

0 0%
  • Mad Season

0 0%
  • The Melvins

0 0%
  • Mother Love Bone

0 0%
  • Nirvana

10 38.46%
  • Pearl Jam

4 15.38%
  • Screaming Trees

0 0%
  • Soundgarden

5 19.23%
  • Stone Temple Pilots

2 7.69%
  • Temple of the Dog

0 0%
  • Other grunge band

1 3.85%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,891 Posts

Re: What's your fav grunge band?

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Highly Suspect

These guys have a sound reminiscent of soo many great groups !!

Every song is kinda different and I hear bits of Nirvana , Pearl Jam , Soundgarden , Queens of Stoneage , RadioHead ...

My Name is Human

https://youtu.be/l5-gja10qkw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    i met them. i won tickets to Lolla last year as well as passes to the Unofficial Lolla After party. i was standing next to Chance the Rapper texting away (well, we both were) before i realized. did a quick Google search of his height as he's 2ft. away from me so i could confirm my suspicion that it was him LOL.

anyway, my buddy LOVES Highly Suspect. we're hanging out at this rooftop bar, and we see some guys walk in, tattooed and looking grungy, and then the guy with tattoos on his face just stands out to us. "HIGHLY SUSPECT!" my buddy screams at him! dude looks confused, looks behind him then points at himself like "...oh, me?". he walks over to us and we geek out; we talk and the rest of the band comes over. Lead Singer seemed a bit uncomfortable, and he asks us to show him where the bar is, and my buddy ryan interrupts me explaining the path to the bar with "ILL TAKE YOU." so i go back to texting next to Chance lol.

there's more to this story but it's not appropriate to tell on a family forum lol. needless to say those guys are just a bunch of kids with an awesome band and a lot of money having the time of their lives. i love them.
    4.4 ball python
    1.0 Albino 0.1 Coral Glow 0.1 Super Cinnamon paradox 1.0 Piebald 0.1 Pastel Enchi Leopard het Piebald 1.0 Coral Glow het Piebald

1.0 corn snake
    1.0 Hypo

1.0 crested gecko
    0.1 ????

0.1 cat
    0.1 Maine Coon mix

0.1 human ✌︎

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tttaylorrr For This Useful Post:

Zincubus (04-29-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,899 Times in 2,993 Posts

Re: What's your fav grunge band?

Quote Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    i met them. i won tickets to Lolla last year as well as passes to the Unofficial Lolla After party. i was standing next to Chance the Rapper texting away (well, we both were) before i realized. did a quick Google search of his height as he's 2ft. away from me so i could confirm my suspicion that it was him LOL.

anyway, my buddy LOVES Highly Suspect. we're hanging out at this rooftop bar, and we see some guys walk in, tattooed and looking grungy, and then the guy with tattoos on his face just stands out to us. "HIGHLY SUSPECT!" my buddy screams at him! dude looks confused, looks behind him then points at himself like "...oh, me?". he walks over to us and we geek out; we talk and the rest of the band comes over. Lead Singer seemed a bit uncomfortable, and he asks us to show him where the bar is, and my buddy ryan interrupts me explaining the path to the bar with "ILL TAKE YOU." so i go back to texting next to Chance lol.

there's more to this story but it's not appropriate to tell on a family forum lol. needless to say those guys are just a bunch of kids with an awesome band and a lot of money having the time of their lives. i love them.
    Amazing !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345