Quote Originally Posted by Robyn@SYR View Post
Wow, I am really sorry you feel that way. We have multiple customer service reps on hand, and we make it a point to return all calls and messages immediately.

You are definitely not another number, and we are not out to "just make a buck off of you", we are actually leading the way and setting the standard for safe and reliable live reptile shipping.

You wouldn't believe how often we get this message- "Hey, I have a question, call me back", and with no name or number. I have seen that happen for 20 years in the industry. Or sometimes you end up talking to a customer that says "I called you 5 times, and no one called me back!". Did you leave a message? "No." Okayyyyyyy.

Unless you have done something like that, you should have a live person on the phone/email, or get a call back within minutes.

You are not our customer, but I am happy to spend some time on the phone with myself to try and identify what the problem has been in the past. Feel free to contact me directly.

I should note Robyn it was not you. And I am by no means saying you guys are bad people it's business and having a business degree and being in that world I get that. But that was just my experience. I'm in customer service in a way and I know it happens, it shouldn't , but it does. And just dealing with a live animals, time is a very important factor so I kind of just moved away to reptiles express after talking To some friends of mine this were with them.