Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,473

6 members and 3,467 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

Why I don't like people....

This story made me sick. This is from local Boston news.
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre..._staff_18.html
    --Walt

Thanks

Re: Why I don't like people....

I've never been much of a "people" person either. Whoever did this should have done to them what they did to the poor snake. Eye for an eye. Sick bastard!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

this is why i dont like the person starting this thread.just because one or a few people nailed a snake to a poll you dislike people?there are people getting there heads chopped off and this offends you enough to dislike people?i agree that this is horrible treatment and whoever did it should be jailed but im not gonna start judging everyone.the persons responsible are bad people so dislike them,please dont target the whole human race over a snake.if you want to be a human racist do it over the envirnment that 90% of people are ripping to shreads.

Thanks

sickening...

Thanks

I wonder what would cause a person to do such a sick thing?

Thanks

I don't understand why people are so cruel.
    0.1.0 Ball Python:Syka
    0.0.1 Carpet Python: Vlad

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Butters420 View Post
    this is why i dont like the person starting this thread.just because one or a few people nailed a snake to a poll you dislike people?there are people getting there heads chopped off and this offends you enough to dislike people?i agree that this is horrible treatment and whoever did it should be jailed but im not gonna start judging everyone.the persons responsible are bad people so dislike them,please dont target the whole human race over a snake.if you want to be a human racist do it over the envirnment that 90% of people are ripping to shreads.
    I should clarify that I already did not like people well before this happened. I know that there are people dying all over the world. That has nothing to do with someone doing this to a defenseless animal. Would not matter to me if it was a dog, cat or whatever. Not sure how posting this ends up with a statement about the environment. Maybe I should just be upset because the nails were not recycled? I don't understand your post I guess. Sorry if I stepped on your very sensitive feelings.
    --Walt

Thanks

I saw that in today's Globe. Couldn't believe it. It's absolutely awful. I'm happy though to see the snake's survival and recovery from such an act - Angell is the best. Hopefully they can track down whoever did it.

Thanks

Butters420, we are seeing more and more stories like this these days. I'm starting to not like people as well. If people can be so horrible to injure an animal in such a way, it speaks volumes about where our society is headed. I don't think the OP really does dislike the human race, but it does seem like people are getting more cruel by the day.

I think whoever is responsible should have nails driven through their body as well, and then they should rot in a jail cell. Anyone who can do these things to an animal is more than capable (and probably willing) to do these things to a person. I think a person's personality can somewhat be judged on how they treat animals.
    Under Construction.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bunny View Post
    Butters420, we are seeing more and more stories like this these days. I'm starting to not like people as well. If people can be so horrible to injure an animal in such a way, it speaks volumes about where our society is headed. I don't think the OP really does dislike the human race, but it does seem like people are getting more cruel by the day.

I think whoever is responsible should have nails driven through their body as well, and then they should rot in a jail cell. Anyone who can do these things to an animal is more than capable (and probably willing) to do these things to a person. I think a person's personality can somewhat be judged on how they treat animals.
    I believe that evil in the world is always going to be more ostentatious than good. There are plenty of good people in the world, and there is a lot of good will out there. But that's not what makes news. Think about the schoolchildren who had the misfortune of seeing this poor animal - they told someone about it because they were probably worried, and someone was caring enough to make the right calls and contact the MSPCA. Then you have the people at Angell who dedicate their lives to saving animals like these. So really, if most people didn't care, the snake would probably be dead and still nailed to the pole.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast