Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post

Trust me.. We are "educated" here.. At least those who are not newbies..

Think about it..

These supposed experts you speak of? I would gladly tell them to their face how wrong they are. This is absolutely no offense to you so don't take it the wrong way but if you're talking about a group of local people from a small local expo who are simply set in their ways and would never ever consider their advice might be wrong, then you really should start asking questions here.. They sound rather close-minded..

If you ask all the same questions here in the appropriate forum areas, and then see the flood of replies you get and the different answers you get from so many different people, I'm sure you may start to open your eyes to other possibilities. Look at your snake.. Isn't it apparent that the people you were talking to prior were wrong?

I've been keeping and raising snakes since 1995.. I've been a member of this forum for a few years now. I'm sorry if I'm not educated enough for you to trust..
I would like to cover a couple of things... It's not a matter of you not being educated enough for me to trust... but I don't know you from a hole in the ground... trust is earned... I appreciate the feedback you have provided we don't have to see eye to eye on every comment, not to state that I wouldn't consider your advice if I were to find myself in a similar situation (which hopefully will never happen) So it's not a matter of you not being educated enough... In regards to the people that I have received trusted information from... We are referring to people from multiple rescue facilities and people who have been in the industry for over 30 yrs with multiple degrees including Vet degrees as well... please understand that just because you choose to do it one way doesn't mean someone doing it a different way is doing it wrong... I might raise my child one way... but you might raise your differently... doesn't mean either of us are wrong... I'm not challenging you... but please understand that the people my information has been provided by are trusted, educated, and expeirenced in this matter just as much if not more than others... please know this isn't a pissing match... I see eye to eye with you on some things... and I really appreciate the help you have offered... but I'm really just hoping I will never have to use your advice because I'm really hoping for the best possible recovery that she can have... It's really nice to know that if I got in a bind I would have people that I could ask opinions of...