Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,597

0 members and 1,597 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,593
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks

Re: Am I cruel for doing this???

In my opinion (I am late as usual!) you were not cruel; I would classify you as "curious." But as a breeding tactic, it is bit useless if they are kept together and allowed to "fight" to the point of physical contact.

I have put two males together while the female is in the cage and let them stay long enough to get their "dander" up. Beyond that, it is a waste of time and if they try and dominate each other with their hempes, I remember reading that they can damage each other (sorry don't remember the source).

"Price has very little to do with QUALITY. Quality stands on its own merit and doesn't need a hefty price tag to prove its worth."

Thanks

Re: Am I cruel for doing this???

i think it all rests on the purpose to begin with. If it was done for inducing breeding than ok go ahead, but if it was done just for fun than i don't see the point. i know the human nature is curious to see something new. since they are just pushing each other around and not really hurting each other than no harm done and lesson learned. comparing it to pit fighting on the other hand is just ridiculous. someone with common sense (and i stress that) would know what would happen.....teeth on flesh. but every one is entitled to an opinion. that what this country and forum is all about.
    Holy crip, he's a crapple!
    1.0 Normal
    1.0 Pastel
    0.2 Odd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345