Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,963

0 members and 1,963 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Aag2019 (31)

» Stats

Members: 75,199
Threads: 248,610
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lilly24601
    Thanks

Orange Bearded Dragon with Cage

If you have read my other for sale post i am leaving for the Air Force and cannot bring my creatures so i must sell them all. I have a beautiful orange bearded dragon that i got from mike at Crix-n-Wiggles (great guy) She is about 16 inches from head to tail. She is incredibly nice and docile she will sit for a full movie or more on my shoulders or chest. Great eater and will eat just about anything as far as bugs i have fed her red racer roaches, crickets, super worms. She eats her veggies when she wants not the biggest fan of them mostly butternut squash and collard greens. She will come with her cage which is a little over 3ft long by 2ft high 2ft high home made cage. It has two light one spot light for extra heat and one zoomed MVB for all of her sunlight needs. I will also include 1 ten gallon tank with superworms in it. I can not ship, i live in Wisconsin. Starting at only $250 o.b.o. Look at my profile pictures of her she is a little bit bigger now. And i have pics of the cage just PM me or drop me an e-mail at eel4795@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Re: Orange Bearded Dragon with Cage

Come on guys im going to the air force and i need to sell her. She is a great pet and i want her to go to someone who is responsible and will give her only the best care. If you private message me i will give you a HUGE discount.