Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,190

2 members and 2,188 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Kam (43)
meganp (24)

» Stats

Members: 75,155
Threads: 248,596
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Upstream Morphs
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: New Member of my family

Quote Originally Posted by nathanledet
    I think you should watch what's on your table before taking pictures.
    Why what is it Nate? I, being a delicate little flower that needs to be nurtured (it sez ere), do not know what it is - please PM me some enlightenment.

And to the O.P. - blur that out and re-upload the pics with the same name and it should take care of that but you might need to Ctrl-F5 to flush the cache to b certain it worked.

Or PM me if you would like me to remove the links till you manage to do that.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

people people people..that is a sample packet of "very sexy" lotion from victoria secret...its my wifes i dont see why its a big deal..and yes im gonna get the accurite thing too...thanks...More opinions please..other than be careful before whats on my table..bwahahahaha

Thanks

Looking better. The dial humidity gauges aren't very accurate. Your accurite all-in-one is the best deal, or an ESU therm/hydrometer for one side and a thermometer on the other.

As for humidity, you can use plastic wrap or tinfoil taped and sealed except for spots about .50 cent piece size on opposite corners (for ventilation) on the lid.

I've got six snakes in tanks and they're all at 50% humidity and 84*/93*. Be sure to hook your heat lamp and UTH up to thermostats. I used UTHs for the cool side and the heat lamp or CHE on thermostats to keep the temp at 93-94* for the hot side.

Even tho he's a boa, they looooooooove to climb, hide and burrow. Even my 2yo male will still occasionally burrow in the bedding, and he still uses his igloo hides.

Before I changed to a longer but shallower tub for Hera (she's 6' and 18.5#) she would curl up in her hides that were a cat litter tray cut in 1/2.

Petey's a year, and he still hangs in his tree or hides under the bushes. There's even been a few times I've thought he's escaped b/c he's burrowed in the bedding that I couldn't even find his nose!
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweety314
    Looking better. The dial humidity gauges aren't very accurate. Your accurite all-in-one is the best deal, or an ESU therm/hydrometer for one side and a thermometer on the other.

As for humidity, you can use plastic wrap or tinfoil taped and sealed except for spots about .50 cent piece size on opposite corners (for ventilation) on the lid.

I've got six snakes in tanks and they're all at 50% humidity and 84*/93*. Be sure to hook your heat lamp and UTH up to thermostats. I used UTHs for the cool side and the heat lamp or CHE on thermostats to keep the temp at 93-94* for the hot side.

Even tho he's a boa, they looooooooove to climb, hide and burrow. Even my 2yo male will still occasionally burrow in the bedding, and he still uses his igloo hides.

Before I changed to a longer but shallower tub for Hera (she's 6' and 18.5#) she would curl up in her hides that were a cat litter tray cut in 1/2.

Petey's a year, and he still hangs in his tree or hides under the bushes. There's even been a few times I've thought he's escaped b/c he's burrowed in the bedding that I couldn't even find his nose!

thanks for your insite..i appriciate it..

Thanks

You're welcome! I'm not as experienced as some, but with 5 boas from adult to subs (having gotten my first boa when he was only six months old) < and now looking at a couple more babies > I hope I can be some help.

If I can get some tubs and a baby rack, I'm making plans to breed Hera this next season.
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweety314
    You're welcome! I'm not as experienced as some, but with 5 boas from adult to subs (having gotten my first boa when he was only six months old) < and now looking at a couple more babies > I hope I can be some help.

If I can get some tubs and a baby rack, I'm making plans to breed Hera this next season.
    let me know if your gonna try to sell them i'll take one..hehehe

Thanks

LMBO Don't worry....I'm sure to post "For Sale" here eventually. I'm really not planning on retiring with THIS company and would like to enjoy my hobby in more ways than I am right now.

It's still a bit in the future, but we're getting closer....at least with the boas. Wrigley will be ready, but he and Hera are both normals. My morph and het males won't be big enough yet, and my pastel female is still about two years too small.....All in good time.
    Sweety314

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pimpgixxer04
    that is a sample packet of "very sexy" lotion from victoria secret...its my wifes i dont see why its a big deal..
    ur wife's..huh?

it's OK man...that stuff does wonders for my skin too.

i'm joking man...noone is offended. it's not a big deal. just poking ..that's all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nathanledet
    ur wife's..huh?

it's OK man...that stuff does wonders for my skin too.

i'm joking man...noone is offended. it's not a big deal. just poking ..that's all
    oh hey im not offended or anything, i was just explaining..hehe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234