Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,712

1 members and 2,711 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Aag2019 (31)

» Stats

Members: 75,199
Threads: 248,610
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lilly24601

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 461 Posts

Re: Calling all knitters!

Quote Originally Posted by zina10 View Post
    I always get on Amazon.de to order her some yarn to be sent straight to her house (amazon in Germany) She is not really a online person and always complained about blah color selections in stores, LOL.

I have used some Regia and it is very nice. Well, I just placed a good sized order on simpy socks yarn company. Since my mom cleaned me out completely !!! LOL. She always comes over and then goes on and on that I bought way to much and that she has to knit it all away. HAHA. In truth, she loves to do it.

I mostly knit in winter, and not all the time. It comes over me in waves. In the summer I'm usually to busy, since daylight lasts longer. I'm a very outdoor person. And also do a lot of home improvement, or mess with my vehicle and do other chores. I need to have leisure time to sit down and knit. But when I get that, I do enjoy it immensely.

I'm going to make some gloves !!!
    I'm going to make my next pair of socks ribbed all the way down like yours are. So now we both have something to look forward to for our next projects!

(I'm also awaiting an order from Knitpicks for Felici sock yarn-- they are often out of it so I grab some when it's available)
    2 BP's, one ratsnake, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 small caged birds, 7 chickens, and a toddler in a pear tree

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FollowTheSun For This Useful Post:

zina10 (01-02-2019)