Okay, so I was checking out my rats new litters(6 and 4 days old.) And the breedings were a blazed blue variberk dumbo buck standard coat to a blazed blue variberk dumbo doe standard coat, and a blazed black dumbo doe standard coat. Well, the black girl had four, two boys, two girls, and one boy died. The blue also had four, all girls. I was checking them out, and I noticed while all the other were starting to get their dark colors, one was still really light. I looked, and she has pink eyes! Albino? It's the only thing I could think or, since all the parents are black eyed. (She's from the blue girl.) That's not the cool one though.

So, I was looking at another one of the blue ones girls, and I noticed that she only had one eye! At first I thought she might be odd eyed, and have one pink eye, but nope! She only has one eye. I also noticed that she has really short, curly whishers. Could she be a hairless/rex/double rex? How, if both parents are standard? Also, I now really want to keep and breed her, because I think the whole one-eyed thing is really cool.(I'd have to find a foster mom if she is hairless though.) So, I was just wondering, do you think she could pass it down/could it be genetic? And, would it be okay to breed her, or even her parents again? Thanks! (I'll try to get pictures as she grows.)