Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,293

3 members and 3,290 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,151
Threads: 248,593
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Lunarlily28
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: American Made Exotics. experience with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    I don't list my number

.....however if someone with a serious inquiry ask for it I have no issue providing it.

To the OP do your research that is simple as that!
    You're also well known and I have your number in case I need you
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

Stewart_Reptiles (02-03-2014)

Thanks

Ill be picking him up tomorrow morning from the fed ex hub near me.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk
    1.0 Pastel "Daddy"
    0.1 Spider "Spidder"
    0.1 Normals "Momma"
    0.1 Pastel "Precious"
    1.0 LesserBee "Zero"

I'm happy to announce Skinny the rescue has been brought back to full health and re-homed to a good family

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    I don't list my number either. I want things in writing just in case there is a problem. Last season I had a deal go bad and having everything in writing saved me a bigger headache than the whole situation should have caused. I have however contacted people I have done business with via the phone to shore up loose ends. Everything I have heard about Matt is he is a great guy to do business with. Let us know how this turns out.

Thanks

So a storm hit us lastnight about 5 inches of snow I woke up to go pick the little guy up to find the roads unplowed. It took us about an hour to shovel our way out of the driveway and about a half hour to get to the hub thats only 3 miles down the road but we got there and picked him up we got home and opened up the box to find a beautiful baby boy LesserBee I would deff do buisness with Matt again in the future these are the pictures Matt sent me I havent taken any iv had him in his bin to chill out from the stress of the trip ill take sone pics of him myself after a few days but hes a beaut

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk
    1.0 Pastel "Daddy"
    0.1 Spider "Spidder"
    0.1 Normals "Momma"
    0.1 Pastel "Precious"
    1.0 LesserBee "Zero"

I'm happy to announce Skinny the rescue has been brought back to full health and re-homed to a good family

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jfaria1891 For This Useful Post:

axeman569 (02-06-2014)

Thanks

I Just noticed this thread while doing a google search to see if my old page available bp section was still pulling up over the upgraded version to decide if I could delete the old one that has a link to the new one....

First off I appreciate all the kind words from those that have purchased from me in the past as well as the past business!

I did want to just clarify a few things for any future customers that stumble on this page like I did.

As far as not listing a phone number goes. Somebody already mentioned the exact reason I do not have a phone number and that is I want every detail of the transaction in writing! Anybody that stumbles on this thread or buy snakes online in general knows they have to do their homework on a seller because there are many scammers out there that either misrepresent the animals they are selling or don't even have snakes but will sure take your money for them!! Well this unfortunately also works from the sellers stand point to buyers. As sellers we have to worry about being scammed as well and having everything in writing no exceptions will definitely save your butt if somebody tries to make a false paypal claim or pull some other hustle. BUT anybody that has asked for a number I tell them exactly what I just said and will tell them as well as anybody in the future....I am more than happy to chat reptiles or answer any questions just so they can talk to a real person and confirm it is a legit business run by a hobbyist actually into reptiles and not a scam as long as we keep the details of the transaction in writing via email.

And as far as the 600 babies in 2013 goes.....That was just snakes :-p we also got well over 2k eggs from geckos and chameleons! Not one negative transaction or one negative comment out there :-)

And just because tone doesn't carry as well in writing as it does in speech. Just to clarify I am in no way being defensive. Unfortunately it seems sometimes there are as many scammers as legit business out there these days so I would expect any intelligent customer to do their homework, ask around about a breeder, and don't send money until they seller makes you comfortable enough to do so! I've been asked to send pics of snakes on hand written notes or on a daily newspaper with the date showing to confirm I have the snake before sending money. When you have nothing to hide, these simple requests should not be a big deal to ease a potential customers mind.

I hope everybody is having a great 2014 season and I look forward to hopefully doing business/repeat business this season with some of you!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShiffyAME For This Useful Post:

axeman569 (07-22-2014),Jvmun (03-18-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12