Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,029

1 members and 3,028 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Btripp08 (38)

» Stats

Members: 75,150
Threads: 248,592
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Dbook
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered User Amon Ra Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry heck for.... My bad

Thanks

Re: Yea I Joined, So What? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Ra Reptiles View Post
    What!?!?! What the hell for?
    A certain Mod let it go to her head and banned me,Chloe, Bill and a bunch more. I hadnt even logged on in over a month and got banned lol
    Oh well, they are to dang fur mommy for me now anyway.

I heard its boring since everyone is gone.

Registered User Amon Ra Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let what go to her head? Did I miss something lmao. I never saw anything that you did that would cause then to delete you.

Thanks
    Her Mod status, once she got turned into a Mod she thought she was something special lol and wanted to ban anyone and everyone who said anything against her.
    She banned Chloe a few times and Vicki kept overturning it but then she went and copied things off of FB and got us all banned forever.

Yea I never said names or anything to anyone yet I got banned lol

I thought it was funny, I have done much worse on that forum and never even got in trouble, then I really didnt do anything and get permanently banned

Thanks

Re: Yea I Joined, So What? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by pookie! View Post
    Oh wow she is a cutie! I love that little black dog, Schnauzer?
    Thanks! She always gets compliments and her the breeder actually redid the breeding pair to try to produce another one just like her. The little black dog is a poodle/ min pin. Her fur is a schnauzer cut though.

I laugh so hard when people get worried about my dogs temperament and how unsafe he is, then you see them and their perfect family dog.
    My DANGEROUS Pit Bull is sitting and staying right next to me with a slack lead, and their amazing perfect family dog is barking and spitting and flipping around on the end of their lead not listening and wanting to go after me and my dog. Who's dog is the dangerous one now? lol
    I have had this happen too lol I am a small 5'2" female and walking Delilah had a grown man get pulled into a ditch by his lab trying to get to my dog. Thankfully she is very good at the command "leave it" and let things go at that point.

Bear has changed more peoples minds about the Pit Bull types than I can count. People who were "Oh my Gawd a PIT BOOL is moving into the neighborhood!! HIDE YER KIDZ!" now say "Hi Bear" to him and dont even acknowledge me at all lol most times it takes a calm owner and a well trained dog to change just about anyone's mind of the "all will snap and attack" mentality.
    I love when this happens! My mum wasn't too thrilled about Delilah when I first bought her. I am happy to say four years later she loves her more than her own dogs and feels like a bad a** walking her down the street.

Thank you for the welcome! I think I am going to post some of my Leo's in a few, or tomorrow for ya'll to look at

You all are a very friendly forum bunch!
    I will keep an eye out for those pictures, glad everyone has been so welcoming for ya!
    Facebook - Stare Worthy Serpents
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stare...76771925806600

Instragram - StareWorthySerpent

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234