Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,468

0 members and 2,468 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,593
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW
    Thanks

Happy Ending for Easter

Welp, that was a fun work day. I worked for a total of 4 hours and then got to run around after a dog xD Two customers of mine came in trying to figure out who owned a dog they'd found roaming a couple blocks away, said they tried the door and the dog had been out for a while and they didn't recognize it and thought it must have been dropped off. They had no transportation to the police, shelters and vet offices are closed... so I decided to try instead since I have family with heartstrings I can tug

Little Chihuahua... definitely BYB but not sure if purebred or mixed with a little Papillon. Only his ears and tail are longhair, the rest is shorthair with no feathering of a typical longhair chi.

Me at the police station, taken by one of the cops there actually. They offered to board him for the night and then take him into the shelter on Monday, which was going to be the best option as my landlord would NOT be happy with me keeping him.

And that's my mom wrapping him up because he was shivering and she wasn't sure if he was cold or just nervous.

His teeth and nails were AWFUL, I could see and feel his ribs, and as you can see his eyes are pretty bad and might have some sort of infection or cataracts. Mom and I were estimating about 10+ for his age when the owner called into the station asking about a little black, white, and tan chihuahua. Ten minutes later I was giving the dog back. Not really sure I wanted to... owner said he's only a year old and hasn't been to a vet in 6mos, no license or microchip. Officer told him to take him to a vet on Monday and made the guy give him his information so they could followup and make sure it got done, so at least the cops also noticed the dog was in bad shape.

So that's my little Easter fiasco. The guy had kids with him so at least they didn't have to lose their beloved pet on Easter, but man I wish that guy had lied and said he was really old to justify his condition :\
    1.0 Normal Ball Python (Quetzal)
    0.1 Spotted Cream Tabby, Moggie (Saffron)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I would def say mixed with a papillon. Very cute though, poor thing!