Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,250

1 members and 3,249 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Btripp08 (38)

» Stats

Members: 75,150
Threads: 248,592
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Dbook
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts

Supreme Gecko - incredible good guy

So I was at Tinley and picked up a couple crested geckos, one of which came from Supreme Gecko.

Here's where it gets interesting. I paid for my BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS juvenile red gecko on Saturday. Since we were staying to see the show again on Sunday, we asked them to hold the gecko overnight for us. No problem.

On Sunday, when we went to pick up my gecko towards the end of the show, their booth was pretty busy. Wally (who was the one who I spoke with the previous day) asked his son to get my gecko for me. There was a mixup and I was handed a different red gecko (easy to do). I feel like a COMPLETE idiot for not double checking that they were the same, but I was in a hurry to get to the heated car.

I did not realize the mix-up until after our 9 hour drive back west though terrible road conditions with sighting at least a dozen flipped cars, including a police cruiser who was I assume responding to one of those accidents.

I wrote Wally at Supreme Gecko to let him know about the mixup and ask how to fix it. Long story short I'm going to get my gecko, they even offered to ship at their expense for what I consider to be my mistake. I'm probably just going to make a drive out to Wisconsin to go pick it up myself to save them the trouble, plus it's an excuse for a roadtrip and maybe a chance to see more geckos!

I just wanted to let people know how wonderful Supreme Gecko is. Not only do they have fantastic animals, but they are really nice people who offer to fix MY mistake!

That's one of the things I love about this hobby, just about everyone really is on the 'good guy' side of things, there are so many awesome people out there. Wally and Supreme Gecko is in that group

Thanks again Supreme Gecko (if you happen to see this!)

Thanks

Re: Supreme Gecko - incredible good guy

Wally Kern is a stand up guy and a great resource for any one with interest in geckos.Post pics of your new lil guy if u get a chance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts

Re: Supreme Gecko - incredible good guy

don't worry pics are coming soon