Dennis, ya always manage to tickle a rib,, Prior to the 2009 babies we thought we were way behind the otherguys..As luck would have it we hatched some real gems..I said to Matt J, and he quoted, so anyone could hatch out an ultra and sha zam..We did..On the super stripe topic,we have 1.3 that are said to be from the superstripe stock of VPI but no founding proof and we aquired them from another couple in TX..So we don't claim such..Not to mention that none of them are actually super striped..The male/Peanut is the one responsible for Sally's dilute offspring..Not only are they dilute but they also carry enough striping to be dubbed ss's..
I suspect but can't prove that Sally is from Keith Mc peeks line and responsible for the overall look..Speculation on my part..I myself believe the U.S. genepool of the Borneos is small and tight enough that anyone could be lucky enough to produce any of the goodies..The darkies we produced came from Jordan M animals,so we might have just made the right nick..LUCK. Jordan may produce something insane in time and is producing some wicked colored ultras..Jordan's genepool throws several "typed" animals and theres a good handful of them out there..Whats cool is all the different looks of what we feel to be the same mutation because of different "founding" animals..In time when folks get serious about the species maybe we'll be able to fix "type"animals..
I'm as happy as a pig in a puddle and look for good times ahead..
BTW, haven't seen you boy lately..