Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,364

0 members and 2,364 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,162
Threads: 248,599
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Csr112
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Thanks

Re: Huge problem, scared, don't know what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpython19 View Post
    they did it not me

Do you have the document from the Vet that removed the venom glands. I would like to have another vet as a back up.

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpython19 View Post
    they did it not me
    I know they did it, but you probably have it listed on the receipt.

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Argentra View Post
    Thanks to those who continue to send good thoughts and wishes, we're trying to keep a positive outlook. .
    You have my continued well-wishes. I am in a similar situation.. hang in there. ::hugs::
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginevive For This Useful Post:

Argentra (12-12-2009)

Thanks

Well, nothing in the job world yet...we're waiting until after the holidays to start searching in earnest again. I just try not to think about the bad stuff creeping up on us.

In the realm of good news, however, my dear friend Ladywhipple here on the forums just helped out a great deal by sending me a large bale of aspen bedding! Now the snakes will have clean cages once more!

In other update news, I have made the decision to try and sell two of my corn snakes - my adult female lavender and my adult male amelanistic. Just a little leary of putting ads up on CL for them. I will miss the male, as he's a very sweet and pretty boy, but the time for hard choices is upon us.

So, that's what's up right now. I've been working my fingers off (almost literally) making cross stich gifts for everyone for Christmas to save money and make it personal, and we'll be going to a big family get together Thursday, so at least the holidays won't be too bleak for us.

Thanks a plenty to all out friends here on BP.net! Your friendship and continued support mean the world to us. Hope all of you have very happy holidays!
    **Adriana - White 'N Nerdy!**

1.0 BP 'SunSpot', 0.1 Corn 'Freya', 1.0 IJ BTS 'Topaz', 1.0 ND bunny 'Licorice'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Argentra View Post
    Well, nothing in the job world yet...we're waiting until after the holidays to start searching in earnest again. I just try not to think about the bad stuff creeping up on us.

In the realm of good news, however, my dear friend Ladywhipple here on the forums just helped out a great deal by sending me a large bale of aspen bedding! Now the snakes will have clean cages once more!

In other update news, I have made the decision to try and sell two of my corn snakes - my adult female lavender and my adult male amelanistic. Just a little leary of putting ads up on CL for them. I will miss the male, as he's a very sweet and pretty boy, but the time for hard choices is upon us.

So, that's what's up right now. I've been working my fingers off (almost literally) making cross stich gifts for everyone for Christmas to save money and make it personal, and we'll be going to a big family get together Thursday, so at least the holidays won't be too bleak for us.

Thanks a plenty to all out friends here on BP.net! Your friendship and continued support mean the world to us. Hope all of you have very happy holidays!
    It warms my heart to see people helping you out. I can soo relate to the trouble of finding jobs right now. The holidays = many fulltime workers going on vacation, which in turn = few places that are hiring right now. I am shooting out resumes left and right.. the only reply that i got, was a bogus Craigslist ad that just wanted to sell me tooth-whitener..
    Hang in there.. I know from current experience that this is a tough time.. having no income is just shocking. Do you see other people buying something like, a pair of shoes, and remembering that you can't even buy a package of ramen noodles? I do.. this is scary. I wish you the best of luck in your job search. :hugs:
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

You could use newspaper instead of aspen to help cut costs. You could also try seeing if any feeder suppliers would trade feeders for work/help with cleaning/feeding their rodents. I dunno, its a thought.
    Under Construction.....

Thanks

Argentra, if you need any more aspen let me know, i have a huge bag of clean aspen that i dont use. I live about 40 minutes from you. Its tough times for alot of folks right now. Shoot me a pm, and good luck.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789