Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,314

2 members and 1,312 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Jcd5v (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,608
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered User playingwithsnake_21's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: HR2811 video i recorded

amen brother , that was beautifully written, could have not said it better my self......

and dont for get some of the wild domestic dogs that people just abandon out in the country around the us and they kill any thing from livestock to other domestic animals and inter breed with coyotes, and some wolves in the western and north western states....and also all the wild cats that prey on endangered birds and small mammals in and around the states..... where have we ever heard any thing about that i dont see them trying to go around and kill them or control any of that,,, hell i have to go out and wait my amo on stupid wild dogs and cats,,, i hate doing it but the dang dogs try to get at my horses and cattle,,, where do we seeing these apposed killer pythons doing that WOW a goose go catch or buy a new one, its a goose ,not that is bad or wrong to own a goose its that people hunt them every winter,,,, and the thing about eating alligators,,, it kind of a win win sort of deal because we all know that they it the babies,,, and the burms eat their babies,, i dont know much about the alligator population in Florida is but isnt there alot of them ,,, and anit people hunting them too and i want to see a burm try to eat a full grown panther or what ever the big cat is down there ,, yeah its possible that one as ate one of those big cat but wheres the proof, there just trowing stuff in the air and saying it to hear their selves talk, hell i have a mother inlaw that does the same thing wheres that getting her, no where beside a head ache that she gave her self,,,, and why dont they just let some of us go down there to wrangle up some snake for our selves, heck a buddy of mine did that this spring and when he told me he did i went to his house to see her, it was about 3 feet long and some what nippy but shes doing great and acts like it has been in captivity its whole life,,,,, i saw no killer and its about 4-5 feet in length now,,, here it goes again WOW it grow so quickly its a monster man eater now,,,,lol,,
    If you want something you have never had, you will have to do something you have never done

Thanks

Re: HR2811 video i recorded

I feel like there's absolutely no real facts to backup HR2811 that any of the supporters presented.

It just angers me that they don't even realize almost none of the snakes they are trying to ban could even survive anywhere in the US.

Biggest thing that angers me though, mostly because I own one, is banning BP's. All of us BP keepers / breeders / etc know how specific of a climate BP's need and i'm sure we can all realize very quickly how no BP could ever survive outside captivity in the Us, let alone start a successful breeding colony.

Here's just another example of people over-reacting and trying to stomp on things they don't understand and hurt others in the process just to make themselves feel better and more important.
    0.1 Ball Python - Guinness
    1.0 Spider Ball Python - Gizmo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12