Hey everyone,

We picked up an albino pacman at the Taylor show and are having some issues deciding which caresheets to follow. Some say to dust prey with calcium w/ d3 and a vitamin once a week, like just about every reptile. Others say it is not necessary for amphibs. I am having a hard time keeping his enclosure from getting too wet also. I had his water dish sort of half buried in the bed-a-beast with sphagnum moss all around it, and the substrate and sphagnum just kept absorbing it so now the substrate is kind of soupy. I took the dish out and just put it on the substrate with the sphagnum around it without any of it overhanging into the water anymore and it seems to be doing better, and hopefully it will dry out in a day or two. Any other suggestions or pics on how to keep it from doing while still having a way for the pacman to get in and out of the water. Also, he has not eaten yet, how long can he go before I should start to get worried that it is more than just a fast period for adjustment.

His enclosure is a large critter keeper with bed a beast, a saucer water dish and sphagnum around it. Small UTH on a dimmer under the water side at 82.