Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,558

0 members and 2,558 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

D3rv (47)

» Stats

Members: 75,202
Threads: 248,612
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, CUGrad99

View Poll Results: What should I go for:

Voters
364. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lesser

208 57.14%
  • Butter

156 42.86%

Threaded View

Thanks

Next: Lesser vs Butter

Well, my little mojave female came in this morning. I knew when I got her one of the projects was to produce me a white animal. I know there are several ways to get that BEL I have been looking for. Mojave x Mojave = good. Lesser x Mojave = Better. Lesser x Lesser = the best, at least from what I have heard. I assume Butter x Mojave is probably about the same as a Lesser x Mojave.

I had thought about getting a lesser for several reason, one being the off chance that you actualy don't need a lesser sired from the platinum daddy or one of is "normal siblings" to produce a platinum daddy. I know according to everything, to produce a platinum, you need one of those animals sired by the platinum and a sib. otherwise no platty for you. It may be the same with butters too.

Right now I am thinking hey, these lessers are great, you can do a bunch of stuff with them and if I get a 2nd string lesser and end up with no platinums, I cannot say I would be suprised. I am not sure about the butters, they are probably about the same as far as genetics go.

Okay, enough rambling. The question I pose is simple...
    One of the end results are a BEL. This was one of the intentions of the Mojave. Now I am thinking how do I want to go about it?
    Get a Male lesser to breed her or a male Butter.

Butters are a bit harder to come by, they cost a little more (I think 1500). You don't see as many butters as you do lessers. On the other hand, I could get a lesser and use another 500 (or a bit more) bucks and find me a pretty pastel female.

So the question is:
    Save for a
    Lesser
    or
    Butter?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ajeff For This Useful Post:

Cin (10-05-2016)