Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,629

0 members and 2,629 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,179
Threads: 248,609
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, ReptiFreak

Threaded View

Thanks

Darling Clementine

Another hatchday this week, for my female - she's one year old! I've mentioned her a few times but never really posted a thread about her, because honestly she's just a friendly, easygoing snake who loves eating food and knocking everything off my bookshelves, so I haven't had a lot of questions about her. People always ask what her morphs are - she is Redstripe Yellowbelly Vanilla, het for clown, possibly Orange Dream and het for Gstripe as well. As far as I can tell, she's one of a kind - I've never seen a picture or mention of another snake online with her particular combination of genetics or such a crazy pattern. She's getting more and more speckly and interesting with each shed.
    Ponzu's always been weirdly clingy and attached to me, and with his quirks and all I think he'll always be my favorite, but when people come over or ask for pictures Clementine is the one they always ask to see - she's equally friendly with everybody and just fun to have around.
    Back when I got her in November, she could fit in one of my hands:

As she's grown she developed a mysterious white stripe nobody seems to be able to explain:

Here she is this week, freshly shed - she had a scrape on top of her head but luckily it seems to be healing up well!

I hadn't planned on getting another snake so soon after getting Ponzu, but I saw her picture and couldn't get her out of my head - I even swore off morphmarket for an entire month and refused to look at the ad. When I inevitably caved later, her price had been reduced and I took it as a sign so she lives here now. She's nearly tripled in size and doubled in length since I got her, the way young BPs grow is just crazy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to plateOfFlan For This Useful Post:

Albert Clark (09-03-2022),Bogertophis (09-02-2022),Homebody (09-02-2022),Kam (09-03-2022),Kryptic (11-09-2022)