Quote Originally Posted by T_Sauer View Post
^^^^ This is the only reason it hasn't been to rough for me in the feeder department the past several months, for about 2 1/2 months I have been buying mine from a local pet store that happens to be the exception to most pet store horror stories you hear about and they have a class A reptile department. What I like about them the most is that they are all about supporting and buying from local breeders in the area, in all departments Recently they have been getting good clean nice quality feeders in and the smalls have been above average in size so it has worked in my favor since Big C has not had mediums .... However the one thing I can not boast about is their prices, my wallet has been taking a beating
I've seen that too. It seems funny that online there are people all over selling smalls and mediums for less than 2 bucks each shipped, but even my reptile store (sounds a lot like yours, not a horror story) charges 2.50 for a small and 3.50 for a medium. I did hear about a guy that uses facebook though that breeds and makes deliveries to certain places and the prices I've been hearing sound ridiculously good, like $1 for small/medium and .50 for pinky-pups. I just placed an order from perfectprey that's arriving today, but when it runs out I'll probably start breeding my own and just buy a small stockpile from him and euthanize and freeze them.