I have yet to get pictures, but I acquired a 100gallon aquarium off Craigslist for $50 (A steal in my opinion since it came with a 25ft long siphon and two good sized pieces of lava rock that my boyfriends Jack Dempsey's love) After extensive cleaning and some nice cuts from making a screen top I introduced Nessie (My Taiwanese Blue Beauty) to her new home yesterday morning. I planned on letting her settle for a few days before feeding BUT being the little piggy she is she kept hunting around her tank and staring me down like "If you don't feed me I will eat your soul."
There are a few things that I want to improve, the first being her lighting. It's not as well lit as I would like. Second I want more branches for her to climb on, she seems to enjoy the vine I have hung and the broom stick I put in there. And third... She needs a new humid hide. The cool whip container I have used for so long now cannot keep its lid on when she is completely inside. But with how natural her tank looks now I would like to maybe make something that looks less like a random piece of garbage in there. Or look for a long, not so tall tupperwear container I can hide under her bedding and hide the entrance under one of the rock hides in there...

But it is bed time and I shall post pictures tomorrow! (I cannot guarantee Nessie's cooperation though!)