Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,554

0 members and 2,554 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,178
Threads: 248,609
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, turntechgodhead

Threaded View

Thanks
    Sal I asked you 12 times for a tracking on this package you sent. You avoided the quest at all costs. I have in posseion richs snakes to be traded off in person. you where supposed to release a tracking to him when they where in my possesion. he did not want to send to you direct because u screwed him before. He sucked it up wants to make good by trading you more and the spector from the previous deal. You have every excuse in the world why u have not paid these people you have no money but you buy a mojave. yyou have no money but your lookin to buy local het russo for 600. But you have no money. Its the same bs he feeds everyone he wants to make good on all these people he screwed. he tries to get you to feel bad for him its the same stuff over and over. So I ask again please put here a valid tracking saying you sent the snakes and they where held at your request. If your a great guy and wanna make good post the tracking. If you dont then it never was shipped it never existed and your lying dirtbag. I dont wanna hear your phone was stolen dog ate tracking or how your aunt died or family was involved in shady brook shooting or how the wind blew ne today and that caused a chain of events unknown to man. Is the dow being down 100 pts gonna lead to another excuse why you can post a tracking or the sun was not bright enough today.......you get my point stop the BS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pprunier For This Useful Post:

ChristianD (03-21-2013),Wonzzer (01-01-2013)