Well my wife is looking for her bird now. She has her Cockatiel "Luna" and very happy and the bird is a blast. We have had a Quaker Parrot about 15 yrs ago I hand feed it but it just did not like me.

My wife has always wanted a Gray or Cockatoo but she has also been looking at the Conure breeds but I am unsure if they could use the cage and it is taking up my living room now LOL and I almost got a Eclectus spent hours with it and it was full grown and was sweet in Montana about 15 yrs ago before the Quaker and I know there are different types of each Gray or Cockatoo.

We are used to a mess on the floor with birds we have had many over the years with our kids and Liz has had many little ones before Cockatiel's, Quaker, Parakeets, Finchs, Liz had not sure what types Conures.

But she had Med larger birds when she was a kid in FL. and we now have a parrot cage we got all most brand new for next to nothing we where so lucky and these people where so nice. We read alot and she knows about birds more than I. But looking for one the will bond with the family more than just one person, I know that some bound to one person only I have read and been told and I am hoping we all can enjoy it. But also will fit into new cage.

We have 1 Little dog, 1 inside cat, 2 outside/inside cats, 5 Snakes, 1 Cockatiel, we own our home. 2 Lizards.

Luna goes back and forth to living room to bedroom for bed.

Well this is what we have and our pets, any thoughts? and also any good places for birds, we live in Tumwater, wa.

Thank For Looking and any help or input.