Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 792

1 members and 791 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,585
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, masdiprizio
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Thanks

Re: Big Daddy Wholesale

i understand you wanting people to stop by and view they way they are housed first hand. i agree this is a good way to make people see first hand how things are done there, but i can have nasty racks with many snakes in each tub ( no i do not just an example) and keep them clean for a month ( 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after) Daytona then go back to my old ways. i am going off the first hand account of an employee of yours that posted pictures of how you really take care of your animals. if you are now on the up and up and doing what is needed then i would gladly buy from you in the future but based on what we saw from a first hand source that was there and involved in the action i will not

if you cant afford to take care of it, dont get it

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Just wanted to add, I wasn't saying that there was anything wrong with how prominant Adam was on this site, just saying at one time there was a lot of Adam visually, so first impression was that it was "his" site.
    I love how active SEVERAL members are here, including Adam, and I've bought from Adam, loved the snakes and THE SERVICE.
    Sorry I mistyped your name too... I mistype a lot sometimes. Meant nothing by it, just me making mis-steaks.
    Personally this is one of the top reptile sites online as far as I've seen. It's because most of the time people base things off facts, and look at things from all angles.
    FACT: BigDaddyWholesale has had issues in the past.
    FACT: A lot of us depend on prior customers' experiances to base whether to buy or to not buy from any one dealer.
    FACT: BigDaddyWholesale has to rebuild his rep, before a lot of folks will buy from him, regardless of low pricing.
    Wolfy
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daniel1983
    It is the implication.

Implicating that things on this site are controled by the what 'another breeder' dictates and that people are attacked by the 'owners of the site' because 'another breeder' says so.

It is just a cowardly way of doing things and gets no respect from me. If he has issues with something, he should just come out and say it.....but I guess that is too much to ask from some people.
    In my opinion he came into this discussion and faced those who had planned on speaking on the man thinking he would never see this. He did, he spoke his piece, and here we are. I see nothing cowardly in that... it's easy to pour salt in someone's kool aid when they're not looking.
    I'm not saying I believe the doode, I support him or none of this that or the other. I've read some of the other threads on him and his business, I've never met doode or seen his facilities. There's two sides to every story, I'll reserve my judgement on the man...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jae iLL
    In my opinion he came into this discussion and faced those who had planned on speaking on the man thinking he would never see this. He did, he spoke his piece, and here we are. I see nothing cowardly in that... it's easy to pour salt in someone's kool aid when they're not looking.
    I'm not saying I believe the doode, I support him or none of this that or the other. I've read some of the other threads on him and his business, I've never met doode or seen his facilities. There's two sides to every story, I'll reserve my judgement on the man...
    98% of the time breeders are told when there is a BOI type post about them by a previous customer, so I don't believe you're correct in saying that at all. There are two sides to every story, and you can't please everyone, but I think from the first posts allen made in this thread he handled the situation poorly, now I can't say whether or not he's improved since I have more important things to do with my life than read this thread, but at first at least it could have been handled better. But whatever, what's done is done.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote from Comment left with Neg rep:

"Why are you always defending the scum bags when there are so many decent hard working breeders out there with absolutely no customer complaints? It's attitudes like yours that keep people like Big Daddy around soiling our hobby."

Since you didn't leave a name, I thought I'd respond here.
    I stated, use facts. I stated that BigDaddy has bad rep and needs to work on it. I've supported the good guys.
    If it's "supporting the scum bags" to say "Use facts in your arguments" then I guess I must support a lot of scumbags.

I don't really care about the neg point. I care more that the comment wanted to imply I support Big Daddy as a seller, and don't support the other breeders that have no complaints. If they read my post, they'd see what I said.

Shrug. Some folks can't have a discussion. They have to insist everyone think their way.
    Wolfy
    P.S. Why didn't I see the Big Daddy at FIRE? I swear someone posted a pic of the booth with banner, but sunday I couldn't find it, and was wondering if he packed up or took down the banner? I wanted to see for myself what the people were like, and see what the animals looked like. Just wondering why I couldn't find it?
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

WOW. my day has been just blown away! Reading the BOI for hours, now here. If you can't have first hand experience, then reputation is all you can go off of. And unfortunately, I dont like his rep. just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Thumbs down Re: Big Daddy Wholesale

Since this thread is here to stay i will add recent proof that Allen should not be trusted.I basicly caught him telling two lies about the supposed reasons no one likes him.He also refuses to explain the IBD problem he has in his collection(whether wholesale or personal).With this info showing his "could care less" attitude i think it shows his true self .So in my opinion he should be avoided BIGTIME! So here is a link to a recent discussiong here. http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...356#post687356
    Joe Haggard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789