Quote Originally Posted by Homebody View Post
One thing I like about linking two enclosures is that it allows you to create two distinct climate zones: one hot and dry and the other cool and wet. If you decide to stack them, I'd make the top one hot and dry. Put your heat sources up there. Use paper or repticarpet as your substrate. In the bottom one, I wouldn't put any heat and I'd use a good humidity holding substrate. That would give your carpet a lot of options to self regulate and encourage her to move throughout the enclosure.
I like this. That's sort of what she has right now maybr a bit opposite, but both sides do have heat. The side with the RHP has the hottest side but gets the most humidity. Every morning when I spray I spray heavily and she comes up from the cool ground to the high spot by the RHP.

The other side is basically an open box as I just connected them and it wasn't ever decorated well. Her original enclosure has been that way for years (which I know should change for enrichment) and the rhp is sort of custom cut to fit the top.

So it's a weird sort of situation I guess I hadn't considered. Seems like a redesign is in need. I have tons of huge driftwood and stuff that could be used. I'll see what I can ponder up and maybe post some updates here on redesign.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk