Just wanted to post a little update, I got all my females and they are all settling in nicely! I have some pictures taken, but I'm gonna save that for an update post. Unfortunately, I want to wait until I get my male BP I just recently purchased (so much for slowly but surely!!). Here's how much the gals weighed on arrival:

Dragonfly: 460g
Albino Clown: 328g
Pied Het Albino: 92g
GHI: 55g

My new male was advertised as a Mojave Yellowbelly from Ben Siegel, but he felt there was a good chance that it has pastel in it as well and has contacted the breeder to see what the parentage was. I also posted a thread with some pics in the "Whats this morph" subthread, and everyone who responded felt he definitely had some Pastel. Here are some photos of him provided by Ben Siegel if anyone wants to throw in their two cents as well. Personally I feel he is a Pastave, but I'm not so familiar with how to tell if there is Yellowbelly in there or not. Any thoughts on that aspect?

Once he is in and settled, I'll take pics of him and post an updated thread with updates on everyone I can definitely see how this is so addictive!!

<333 Insane