Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,304

3 members and 3,301 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Tub of Huffman stuff

Here's a few group shots of some 2012 and 2013 Huffman combos.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dbherp For This Useful Post:

axeman569 (12-05-2013),Daybreaker (12-01-2013),Dev_DeCoste (12-15-2013),dr del (12-02-2013),HypoLyf (12-02-2013),Libby (12-02-2013),MarkS (12-15-2013),stoaob3 (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    That snake looks so blue. Great group pics.

Thanks

Tub of Huffman stuff

Nice pics! Not super familiar with that gene but now I'm going to look into it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Wow very nice! I love the silver!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Tub of Huffman stuff

Now that is a tub of pure awesomesauce.
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks
    i would like to know more about the genetics

in the video description it says: "Shown are 1.1 Huffman POG, a Hypo Huffman, Pastel Huffman, Huffman Pewter and the Slick."

so, what is POG? and what is "the Slick"? the other ones are quite clear, but with these i have difficulty figuring out the genetics.

anyway, they look really cool ^^
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

BPnet Senior Member Marissa@MKmorphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 783 Posts

Tub of Huffman stuff

Gorgeous! Looks like I need to get a Huffman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Marissa~

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words everyone! If you have any questions about the gene or availability feel free to PM me.

I should have listed everything in the first post but the largest two are Huffman POG, one is just more blushed than the other. The one on top of the Slick is a Pastel Huffman. The silver one is the Huffman Pewter and his tail is wrapped around a Hypo Huffman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythonfriend View Post
    i would like to know more about the genetics

in the video description it says: "Shown are 1.1 Huffman POG, a Hypo Huffman, Pastel Huffman, Huffman Pewter and the Slick."

so, what is POG? and what is "the Slick"? the other ones are quite clear, but with these i have difficulty figuring out the genetics.

anyway, they look really cool ^^
    What would you like to know about the genetics?

POG aka Pastel Orange Ghost aka Pastel Hypo.

The snakes shown in the first post are visual Huffman x Pastel x Hypo/Orange Ghost. Here is an older picture of a Huffman POG and a Huffman.

The Slick is a combo produced last year. He is a visual Huffman x Black Pastel Hypo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dbherp For This Useful Post:

Pythonfriend (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 952 Posts

Sweet stuff you have going there! Very cool! :thumbup:

Sent from my MB520 using Tapatalk 2
    - Greg

Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/412Balls/

or our website: http://412balls.weebly.com/

Thanks
    thanks, now i understand it

huffman black pastel hypo and huffman pastel hypo, thats what i wanted to hear, thats understandable
    The Big Bang almost certainly (beyond reasonable doubt) happened 13.7 billion years ago. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Evolution is a fact, evolutionary theory explains why it happens and provides four different lines of evidence that coalesce to show that evolution is a fact. If you disagree, send me a PM.
    One third of the global economy relies on technology that is based on quantum mechanics, especially quantum electrodynamics (electron-photon or electron-electron interactions). If you disagree, send me a PM.
    Time Dilation is real, it is so real that all clocks if they are precise enough can measure it, and GPS could not possibly work without it.
    If you disagree, send me a PM.

The 4 philosophically most important aspects of modern science are: Evolutionary theory, Cosmology, Quantum mechanics, and Einsteins theory of general relativity. Understand these to get a grip of reality.

my favorite music video is online again, its really nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABEGc8Dus0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast