Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,276

2 members and 1,274 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,138
Threads: 248,588
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, BertsMum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: possible morph & a question

Yeah, I use the galaxy Note 2 and the proprietary editing software on the phone.

Thank you all, there are spots on her that look like she was rubbed until her color started to fade. I know that's not the case but the blushing and headstamp are two things I'm pretty sure she has. If I'm wrong, then so be it, I love learning things. She is sleeping at the moment. Later.
    Last edited by smoqueed; 05-08-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smoqueed View Post
    Yeah, I use the galaxy Note 2 and the proprietary editing software on the phone.
    Thank you, that is so cool I have a Samsung tablet thing I just got maybe it has that I will have to look, it is so neat!

Quote Originally Posted by smoqueed View Post
    Thank you all, there are spots on her that look like she was rubbed until her color started to fade. I know that's not the case but the blushing and headstamp are two things I'm pretty sure she has. If I'm wrong, then so be it, I love learning things. She is sleeping at the moment. Later.
    If you look in the sticky titled "Share your Normals" you will see that most normals do have some blushing and flames and can even have a head stamp. There is such a vast variety in normals, just like there are 101 shades of golden in golden retrievers.

But a true morph will be very different...different color, and/or have a combination of very high flames, extreme blushing, and a very defined head stamp. There have been many posters in this forum who have had really cool looking normals that have proven out to be nothing other than that...very amazing looking normals. Just because your snake isn't a morph doesn't mean it's not pretty and neat looking, it just means that it's not carrying something genetic that will recreate itself in it's offspring.

Believe me, I have a couple WC animals that are wild looking but could prove out to be nothing more than extreme dark or extreme light normals. Best of luck!
    Tikigator Exotics & Chondro Collective (find us on facebook!)

Thanks

[QUOTE=tikigator;2069011]ok not to get off subject but how on earth did you guys do that....like...draw on the photo

that's way cool....do you have to have one of those nifty phones or something? or an app? please share secret [/QUOT

You can also use Paint if you are using a Windows PC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12