Hey! It's my first post here, so I'd like to say hello to all of you - your forum and posts are really helpful

I need some help with my ball python terrarium (it's my first snake) - pictures are available here: https://imgur.com/a/jIflTfU

It's 50x30x30cm glass tank with metal ventillation strips below along the front door and at the top (each around 5cm wide). I am using a 7W UTH heating mat (15x30cm) on the right side of the terrarium (along the right side of the tank, below the coconut hide). It's attached to the thermostat and placed below the tank. It's attached to the bottom glass with aluminum tape, my thermostat probe is attached to the mat from below (previously I had the probe between bottom glass and the mat, but air gap caused by the probe was problematic and I didnt get similar, equal temperatures on the mat, now it's way better).

I have two thermometers with probes- one probe is on the left side, above the cold hide, second is directly above heat mat, attached to the glass inside the tank.

Here's my question: substrate temperature in the warm zone is okay, around 31-33 C (88-92F) and my snake likes to sit in the coconut hide, but apart from that, ambient temperatures are almost identical and similar to my room temperature, which is, I believe, a bit too low, around 24-25 C (75-77F). How could I increase the temperature to get a good temperature gradient? As you can see in the photo, I have a double dome lamp, on the right sits Repti Planet Daylight Basking 25W bulb, on the left Night Heat 25W bulb (I am not using it anymore because I've read it messes up day/night cycle, I turn it on only to feed my snake in the evening, I've also seen my snake attack it once and he hit the glass so it seems it bothers him ). What bulb/emitter should I replace these bulbs with? I've read that deep heat projectors are the best, but can they be used from above the tank? Any ideas?

Thank you for your time and help