Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,198

0 members and 3,198 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,577
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks
    I agree. And i have tried to fix what i had the power to fix. I will be getting things fixed with justin. As far ellen goes i tried to fix that situation. Do you honestly think i wanted all that drama over 300 bucks? If i could turn back time i would have just refunded her the money and let her keep the greys but at the time she wasnt willing to send me any proof that one had died and on tip of that she wanted me to send her more animals for free. She didnt post one single email so what does that tell ya.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,703 Posts
    As an obvious outsider to this whole situation, might I suggest this
    1) Paypal Justin what is owed. I do belive his paypal address hasn't changed, and there really isn't a need to discuss it with him, just send a note with payment.

2) You are going to have to earn the trust back obviously, this doesn't happen overnight, your current and future actions as a businessman will determine that.

I do hope that all involved can resolve their issues.
    Last edited by llovelace; 10-12-2011 at 02:32 AM.
    Check out what's available at

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Gandhi

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Aside from not handling business properly 7 years ago and having failed to make it right 7 LONG years later finding ways to blame most everyone but yourself, can you elaborate on one of your other lies too, you know about the whole USPS shipping?

On the animals sale here is something for you, you buy a snake you re-sell, YOUR name is on it, if it is not what it is suppose to be YOUR priority is to make it right to YOUR customers and after that it is your problem to deal with whoever sold the animal to you. Would you have done that 7 years ago this would have shown you had ethics instead you ran off and were buying time letting people think you would make it right.

Same thing DOAs happen a GOOD business person takes care of their customers.

There are many breeders that have a few deals go south the difference between YOU having a BOI thread and them not having one, their ethics and the way they PROFESSIONALY handle their business.

Before you try to have the last word with me too please don't forget to answer my question about USPS shipping.
    Deborah Stewart

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts
    You can tell when Deborah is pretty serious and anxious about a reply by her typo's.. Lol

Now sit back... And breathe.....

WoooooooooSaaaaaaahhhhh.....

Better?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: snake lab / Chris Guida (split from "If it's too good to be true...")

Quote Originally Posted by snake lab View Post
    You people seriouslly have nothing better to do then be internet super heros do you? One of your admins or mods took a private message i sent them and got this started on this site. That too me is funny in itself. Secondly mike griffin and chip doss were the others involved with me at cmg reptiles so great conclusion on the matching of letters. Touche. I talked to ellen in email extensively funny how she never seemed to share any of that. And when she wanted replacement animals and i finally came up with a fix with her she was unreasonable. I never got a dead snake pic nor a dead snake.back.nor 2 live ones so what do i owe her? You people who sit back chompin at the bit to crucify someone on an internet deal that has 2 sides and you are only listening to one all because you select few have had an axe to grind with me for awhile all because i comment on something your group doesnt agree with. Yes i made mistakes starting out in buisness, havent made any more. Yes i trusted people i shouldnt have and lacked some knowledge at the time, this is why i handle everything myself now and dont have any other hands in the cookie jar. This is seriouslly going to get comical. You can all gang up on me once again. Come cavanaugh i know your chompin at the bit. Bottom line is in 12 years all you can dig up on me is a couple bad deals and a few bandwagon jumpers. Thanks
    Yes, I did share my concerns with the staff after receiving your PM and searching for CMG on Fauna. You told me in your PM:

I was working for cmg reptiles at the time
    and

Shortly after the experience of working with cmg i struck out on my own.
    You mis-represented yourself to me as an EMPLOYEE of CMG, when in fact it was clear from your writing skills (no paragraph breaks, run on sentences that makes it hard to understand the points you try to make), that you were much more than just an employee of CMG Reptiles, that you were indeed Chris Guida, and you had some unfinished business with Justin Kobylka in particular, who happens to also be a good friend of mine.

At that point, I shared your identity with the rest of the staff as a heads up, particularly since you'd been drawing a lot of attention from the staff and the membership in general with your snake lab persona and constant boasting of how important you were in the reptile community and all name dropping you always do to attempt to validate your posts.

As far as "starting" this whole thing? It was a member of the forum, not a staff member who called you out (at the beginning of this split thread). Even before you PM'd me, several forum members have asked you who you were. YOU started this, by trying to hide your identity while boasting how important you were at the same time.

At some point, you're going to need to start taking accountability for your own actions. You say that you are, however, each time you "admit" you were wrong, there's always a "but" in there. But it wasn't really your fault, but it wasn't your animal, but you were just the face of CMG, there were hidden partners, but, but, but......
    Last edited by rabernet; 10-12-2011 at 06:30 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Mike Cavanaugh (10-12-2011),PitOnTheProwl (10-13-2011),wolfy-hound (10-12-2011)

Thanks
    man, this guy is toasted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snake lab View Post
    Lmao that is my wife. One of her friends had 17 animals stolen from their house here locally and she made the account so we could try and catch them trying to selling them on the different online forums. It wasnt a veil or some hidden conspiracy. I know who the theif is but he also knows me so i didnt want him thinking i was trying to catch him up. Again more accusations from someone who has no idea
    One account made to trip up somebody and one made to keep an eye on somebody.
    Neither for the typical purpose of participating in a hobby.
    You say what you think the admins job should be here. The admins, who privately own and operate this site are primarily concerned with having a place that reptile hobbyists, with an emphasis on new hobbyists seeking info, can come and find good info without drama or getting ripped off by anyone..
    The admins attention is attracted by somebody showing up on the site whose story doesn't seem to add up right and you set the sniff meter off.
    I personally believe that you just got in over your head with your business. That you had no bad intentions. And as JLC pointed out, everybody makes mistakes and has things go bad, and that the difference in having a good or bad rep is how you deal with the problems.
    It is not too late for you, if you just simply own up to the responsibility of paying your customers back and eating your losses even if you got burned by your suppliers or partners. People will see that you are a person of honor.
    When you sell somebody an animal. the buck stops with you.
    I also can identify with how easy it is to lose your perspective when you feel that you are being ganged up on in a thread as you may feel now.
    I would urge you to not dig a deeper hole for yourself and just say "Things went bad, and I want to fix it".
    And then do it.
    Do not resuscitate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dsirkle For This Useful Post:

rabernet (10-12-2011)

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

I thought I'd chime in with my opinion I think you should have been honest from the onset, your membership here which you claim was too help find a thief grew
    into full participation you should have been honest and changed your name and came clean on your own.

I also believe there is no way you can make right some of your past mistakes. Especially with Justin not speaking for him but if I was him I'd flip you the finger for trying to fix this now sorry I'm being real.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Thanks

People make mistakes, Just fix the mistakes. Also on the other side of that, if someone is trying to start over clean...even the worst of mistakes deserves a second chance.

I do admit I have no clue on this guys past, and he may have made many mistakes, the only way he can right the wrongs is if people let him.

Please don't roast me for my $.02.

Thanks
    Look people. I explained what happened. I made mistakes and im owning them. I have 2 deals that didnt get resolved. 2 out of thousands of good deals and because you people on here want to have something to talk about you have blown this back up on me. I wasnt the only one involved yet im the one who has to eat the entire thing i get it. I never ripped anyone off. They paid for animals and they got their animals. They werent happy with the animals therefore it became an issue. I tried to deal with ellen but she made it impossible to make her happy. As far as justin goes, i couldnt fix it at the time. I got taken myself and left holding the bag on everything. This isnt an excuse its the reality of the situation. I have tried to get in contact with justin in the past. I will be getting this fixed with justin today. And this whole situation was created from a moderator or administrator from this site taking a private message, putting their spin on it and sending it to members to call me out or whatever. Why didnt you call me out yourself? Instead you have regular members do it. I guess people have to be careful about confiding in administrators on this site. Whatever. Im not going back and fourth with the peanut gallery any longer. I will still sell quality animals, i will grt things straight with justin, and if you want to keeo crucifying me over 2 deals in 12 years that went bad then be my guest

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast