Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,783

0 members and 1,783 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,593
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW
    Thanks

Ball Python For Sale

I have decided to sell my Ball Python because Im joining the military and leaving for boot camp in about 2-3 weeks. The snake is about 3 feet long sheds nicely. Eats regularly and is about 1-2 years old. I got him for petco and am not sure if him is really a him. Im also trying to get ride of the cage as well and everything else. The cage is a 55 gallon fish tank THAT DOES NOT HOLD WATER!!! the seems are broken but there are no cracks on the glass. The cage also has his water dish, his hiding rock, two heat rocks(i cut the cords they are purely decoration-no cords to plug into wall), a couple green vine things, a wooden stub, and a water fall. Also has a metal mess on top with locking devices and heat lamps 2 of them. I would rather not ship just because I have never tried to ship anything before, so local pick up prefered. I live about an hour south of washington dc in prince william county. I would like to get 350 for everything but i can negotiate. I do have pics and can email them to you just send me a pm with your email and ill send what ever info you want.

Thanks

Re: Ball Python For Sale

Now accepting best offer I am leaving in less than 6 days and would like to have him sold before I go. Pls dont be shy and shoot me a pm with any offer.

Thanks

Re: Ball Python For Sale

FREE TO GOOD HOME offer only good till 9am tomorrow September 10 2008. Please include a phone number for me to get in contact with you because im leaving for boot camp tomorrow I need to set up a pick up time with you.