Ask him if he is willing to sell it? I'll give him $100 cash if he wants. My male was found in a house filled with cat dung stuck all over him and he had bad RI, soft shell, deformed back legs, prolapsed penis, eye infections, and he was not able to poop. now 2 months later (by the grace of god) he is 100% and eating upwards of 7 night crawlers per feeding (every other day). I feed all natural foods, live worms, fresh vegies, fruit, slugs, pill bugs, ground beef, pink mice, and butter worms.

I have him in a natural style set up in open air with a pond, plants, and lots of places for him to burrow and hide. They really need places to dig, and glass is just bad news. if they can see out they end up for some odd reason going mad and end up hiding in a corner and eventually stop eating and die.

I really think I found my nitch in the reptile world. Snakes just wernt working out for me, I couldnt get them to breed some times they refused to eat and I lost them all to IBD. I have taken in 2 turtles sense the death of my snakes and one of the turtles was dead for the most part when I got him. Now he is a little piggy and all of his problems are gone. (he to had ri, soft shell and a deformed upper jaw.)

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I'm here for you