Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,818

2 members and 2,816 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Aag2019 (31)

» Stats

Members: 75,202
Threads: 248,610
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, CUGrad99
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Re: Waiting for my flexwatt and helix is killing me!

Hi,

Well calorique managed to give me a tracking number when they sent flexwatt from america to scotland using usps.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

When you ordered from beanfarm did you use the online check out? Everytime if tried to order flexwatt from their it fails to go through because their shopping cart checkout module doesn't seem to work for Canada. I've emailed them about 3 weeks ago and never got a response so you've gotten farther than i have with them. I'm guessing I'm going to have to call them or go some where else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pwilliams58
    It's been like 10 days since I ordered my stuff off beanfarm, and today I had a little shred of hope, I saw the mail truck parked on the street and I saw the person delivering mail on foot, and I got excited and figured she was gonna go back to the truck after and deliver the packages...I waited for like 45 minutes watching that truck, and I was almost crapping my pants when I saw her get in and start the truck, finally, after all this waiting!!! She then proceed to drive down the street, past my house, and out of sight. I've been in such a bad mood ever since then...

I'm sure some of you have waited for longer, and for more important things (a live herp for example) but I just had to rant about this somewhere...sorry
    I ordered a helix from rich at rbi and got it in three days. Dont mean to boast

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shag
    When you ordered from beanfarm did you use the online check out? Everytime if tried to order flexwatt from their it fails to go through because their shopping cart checkout module doesn't seem to work for Canada. I've emailed them about 3 weeks ago and never got a response so you've gotten farther than i have with them. I'm guessing I'm going to have to call them or go some where else.
    Yes it is broken. However if you call in they will order everything through for you, also I believe if you email your number and what you'd like he'll give you a call back.
    ~*~ Adri ~*~

0.1 BP - Kitty (but 'officially' Cleo)
    2.0 Pet rats - Gir and Zim
    1.0 Bunnicula - Dexter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GirDance
    Yes it is broken. However if you call in they will order everything through for you, also I believe if you email your number and what you'd like he'll give you a call back.
    Sweet thanks for the info I'm going to try that next if http://www.niagarareptiles.com/ doesn't work out, I've heard that they can flexwatt and their closer to home too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123