Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,490

1 members and 3,489 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Btripp08 (38)

» Stats

Members: 75,150
Threads: 248,592
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Dbook
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned
    Thanks

Re: spiderman 3 review! *non spoiler*

Heres one thing alot of people are forget, Dr. Conner still has that little sample of symbiont in that jar....Lizard could be in the 4th too....if they decide to torture us with a 4th...

Thanks

I'm not a spiderman fan either. Never saw the second movie, and will most likely never watch this one. Even when it has made it to one of the movie channels and is the only thing on tv. I'd rather sleep or play with the doggies!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes
    What I find funny is the people that liked the movie are using the facts to back up the fact that it was a "good movie" when in fact everyone I talked to in person thought it was crap. See, heres the thing, people go to the theater for 2 reasons, they want to see it on a screen the size of their house, and hype. If a movie has no advertisement and know one has heard of it, then it wont even get noticed at the box office. However, such as spidey three, you have tons of hype, 2 movies that were before it that IMO were badass, and everyone was all stoked to see it. Yes, it broke box office records, yes it grossed $177 Million more then the $258 Million budget, but heres the thing, when do you pay for a Movie?

Before you go in? Or after?

This may seem like a dumb question, but think about it for a second. How many of you go out to eat and have a crappy server who almost ruins your night single handily? Now, did you give them a good tip, or a tip at all? Now lets relate this to the movie, how many of us would of left a tip, or paid at all after seeing this movie? You have to pay full price before you can find out if you got got a good server, or one that needs to find a new job. Which is why it broke every box office record out there, not because it was a good movie, but because of two factors, big screen, and hype.
    Alright then. I want you to take a look at how much money they pull in the second weekend. Surely if EVERYONE thinks it sucked, everyone would tell everyone and no one would see it the second week right?? Don't think it's gonna happen. I liked it, go hang if you didn't.
    Last edited by dr del; 05-07-2007 at 11:15 PM. Reason: made it a little more family friendly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel
    I liked it, go hang if you didn't.
    Excuse me?
    I didn't like it, but I also didn't see the first or second one, so I was told that if I had I would have expected all the ridiculous nonsense. But I thought it was a little weak after all the buildup... and like I said before, the symbiotes were my favorite spiderman villains/antiheroes.
    Last edited by dr del; 05-07-2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: correcting a quote

Thanks

I thought the smilies would give away that I was smiling while I was typing it?? Geez. Just everyone seemed to attack that a few people actually enjoyed it, so I playfully attacked back.

Thanks

wasn't actually offended... anyway, just hoping the fantastic 4 movie is better... or if they actually do a spidey 4 with carnage(!!!!) that it will actually be good

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes
    What I find funny is the people that liked the movie are using the facts to back up the fact that it was a "good movie" when in fact everyone I talked to in person thought it was crap.
    Huh?!?? How can someone use "facts" to back up whether they liked a movie or not? It's entirely subjective. I liked it. You obviously didn't choose me to talk to "in person" afterwards. I didn't "back up" my opinion of the movie....it's just that....my opinion. I couldn't care less how much money a movie takes in...makes no difference to my opinion on if it's a movie I liked or not.
    -- Judy

Thanks

I"ve been ignoring this post for days dont wanna read this thread until I see it tomorow

Thanks

if they do put carnage in the 4th, then it might suck because carnage is supposed to kill people by cutting them up and things like that.either the next spiderman movie is gonna be rated "R",or it's gonna suck completely because we wont actually see carnage rip people apart.

i'd prefer that they make a movie about carnage by himself and make that rated "R".
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001688532105
    Upcoming concerts:
    October 10: KoRn
    October 11 - Bon Jovi
    October 19: Death Angel
    October 26 - Avenged Sevenfold, Deftones, Ghost
    October 28: Slayer
    November 8 - Nine Inch Nails
    November 15 - Kreator, Overkill, Warbringer
    November 27: In This Moment
    -Misael

Thanks

Lol the word screw is not allowed? Wow. Ass is allowed, not screw?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234