Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,049

0 members and 1,049 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,158
Threads: 248,599
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Brayden0924

Threaded View

Thanks

Re: Help! Mystery eggs ID and general advice?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    Genetics wise, who knows what the father is. She looks like she has more than just G-stripe. It's hard to say being a morph I have never worked with, but seems like there is more to it. Could be a very low-white Spider perhaps in the mix. Do her eyes look green to you? She probably retained sperm from prior to the person your got her from owning her. Sorry they were such a jerk to you

I'll do my best to help ID hatchlings when they have had their first shed. Glad you have gotten this far considering you were absolutely not expecting eggs!
    I was going to add, I would not under any circumstances do business with whoever sold you again. That person sounded like he didn’t know what he was doing to begin with. I’m also very impressed with you being able to come up with an incubator and incubating these eggs successfully full term. Like Nikkubus said I will also do my very best to help ID these snakes once they shed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snow Balls For This Useful Post:

Bogertophis (12-03-2021),marigoldmenagerie (11-10-2021),nikkubus (11-10-2021)