So this isn't the normal picky eater thread that most will see. I have a male Enchi Banana a little over a year who cannot ever decide what he wants to eat. Long story short... I introduced him to a female to try to get the female eating. within 10 minutes they were locked and I have been introducing them to each other each weekend for 2-3 days for the last four weeks (locked each time). After their first meeting the female began vigorously eating anything I could put with her... the male, the odd ball, became picky.

Originally he would only eat rats and although sometimes I could get him to eat f/t he normally only took live hoppers but always took a meal. Now... live only.. sometimes rats, sometimes mice, sometime ASF (I became curious after he ran from his normal prey and introduced the others (probably stupid of me)... but I generally leave them in about an hour with observation (this is pointless, the wait not the observation). When I put in the prey he wants, he goes after it immediately. What is his issue? Just curious if anyone else has this issue. At least I have a good supply of each of the types he likes.