Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,641

2 members and 2,639 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,175
Threads: 248,602
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, LouveniaEl
    Thanks

Beeger Boxes transaction experience

Hey All,

I have some other posts on here regarding Beeger Boxes, and I wanted to fully sum up my experiences for anyone looking for purchasing a professionally made rack. I bought their 3 level, 41qt PVC rack complete with heat. Let me first say that Debby and Ross are some of the nicest people I have dealt with in the reptile community. Ross is more than happy to discuss his products, answer questions and choose the best option for you. The rack and the heat tape were absolutely professionally produced and wired. The 11" heat tape is wonderful, and they are using the newer THG tape, which seems to be providing more consistent temperatures. For the price, 300$ shipped including tubs and heat, I don't think that anyone else could beat this, especially with the larger sized heat tape.

That being said, the only issues I encountered was the timeframe for shipping. I ordered the rack on July 1 paid in full, and given a 3 week shipping timeframe. I didn't hear anything from them as the shipping quote came and went. I contacted Debby on July 27, and was told via email that my rack was shipping the next day, and that she was going to print out the shipping label and give me an exact day for when the rack would arrive. I heard nothing from her, and contacted her again on July 30, with no response. Again on Aug 4 I asked when the rack was shipping. I finally received a reply that they were still waiting for shipping supplies before they could ship. This was the only point in the interaction where I was not fully satisfied, as I was told that my rack was shipping, yet a week later they were still waiting for the supplies. My rack ended up shipping the next day, Aug 5, and was received 3 days later. The packaging it came in was perfectly done. Nothing arrived loose or damaged. You could tell that Ross spent a significant amount of time packaging the rack carefully so that it wouldn't be damaged in transit, but also that it could be opened easily.

I brought up these concerns to Debby via email, and I did receive a call that day from Ross. I have not called them back, but I do appreciate that he reached out. I really don't think that they were maliciously misleading me, seemed like just a miscommunication of sorts on their end. My overall impression is that they produce a superior and amazing product, but might have some issues on sticking to certain time frames when it comes to delivering the product. I'm sure they have a ton of orders, and are constantly trying to play catch up. Honestly it was worth the wait, this rack is great! So point is, if you want a very quality product, at incredibly fair prices, but can afford to wait possibly longer than their quoted time, go with Beeger Boxes. I am going to be ordering racks from them in the future, but will just assume it will take a bit longer than they quote.

Overall I give them an 'A-' rating, and highly recommend.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoshSloane For This Useful Post:

AlexisFitzy (08-17-2015),Megg (08-17-2015)