Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,063

1 members and 1,062 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,216
Threads: 248,623
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Sharon84
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help

Banned
    Thanks
    Time to re-open this thread for any final ideas before it gets made. Thanks.

Thanks
    I like the idea of Ball Python of the Year idea. Maybe show all of this years winners for another poll to choose the best.....?

The winner would have there pic on the homepage for the year or something.

And I don't know if you'd want to allow more entries either. There's a thought too.

Just my two cents.
    Chance Favors the Prepared Mind

http://www.four-feathers-photography.com

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    How about an easy "Tell a Friend" link that we put our name in, and the e-mail address of a friend, and they get an invitation to come check out the site?
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

Banned
    Thanks
    We had that, but I got rid of it because no one used it, I can put it back tho.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hmmm... not sure if it would get more use now that the group is getting larger. I'd think it would be a nice, convenient feature, but if no one else uses it, maybe not...
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

Thanks
    Gee Ball all that sounds awsome to put on the site, just remember the more you offer and the more things that are added, somewhere down the line theres gonna come a point where you'll want to start charging for new memberships, I've seen it happen with a couple other web sites I am still members with.
    One of the reasons I became a member so fast was because the vast amount of learning information you had to offer, and the surrounding company,(other great users) had to offer, and the cost was right,haha!
    Dont get me wrong by any means here, please.! Adding to the web site, your creation, is going to be great in its own, I just hate to see you keep smackin yourself to get a better thiing when what youve created still rocks!!!
    and if and when the $$$ membership comes about, I would still be there as a member too.
    Ryan

Thanks
    I'm with Crowley. This site is already pretty much perfect. I spent quite awhile searching for a good site with helpful easy to read forums, nice layout, etc before I found bp.net......bah! lots of jumbled garbage! Can't top this place. Excellent community, and very well laid out. Glad I found it.

Do what you need to do to feel satisfied, I know how fingers get itchy. :wink:
    Long live Ball Pythons.Net

Banned
    Thanks
    Well, I wanna add some new stuff, but add some order to the site... It may not seem like it, but the inner workings of the site are kind of jumbled. I'm gonna make it extremely easy to navigate soon. And some snazzy images.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    the "go to page" links should be more obvious...it took me a while to realize they were there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12