Jarrid Manley at BoManley's Rattery (on fb) is a pleasure to deal with! Very knowledgeable on rodents and reptiles alike, his personal collection of carpet pythons is pretty impressive imo (not a big collection but quality!). He is located in Salem, Ohio. Small operation but has plenty of punch! He has feeders at a fair market value and offers a bulk discount. Live and frozen. He also has a line of pet rodents various colors, patterns, and ear types. including hairless and double rex rats along with skinny pigs and several types of mice. I was very pleased with the quality and selection of his feeder rats and the price difference between his pet selection and the feeders are barely noticeable if you are wanting a pet. I am not certain if he ships feeders or not. but I will be a repeat customer when I need additional feeders or if the wife wants to get another skinny pig. We ended up purchasing 2 skinny pigglets the next day and the follow up from his was genuine care and concern for his animals going to a happy and healty home! I find it a great pleasure to work with a business that not only takes pride in what they do but makes certain that their products are quality and recieve quality care. Looking forward to doing business with him in the future.