Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,919

1 members and 2,918 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,154
Threads: 248,594
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, GrantW
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Louis Kirkland - Cornerstone Reptiles

I just picked up a beautiful albino male and lesser female from Louis this weekend. I had purchased the male albino and he hand delivered him to me at the new West Alabama Reptile Expo. He also brought along several other animals to show us, and I couldn't let him leave without bringing home the gorgeous lesser female.

The customer service that Louis provides is second to none. I've told Louis, and I've told people that I've referred to him since, that my buying experience from start to finish with Louis has been probably the BEST buying experience that I've had since I started keeping and breeding ball pythons.

He stayed in contact at least weekly from the point that the albino was paid for, until he was delivered, and before I chose my male, he easily took 50 pictures for me. He told me that he takes that many pictures so that someone can virtually look at every single angle of the animal, and be sure that's the animal that they want. He also takes macro shots of anything that he considers a blemish on the snake so that there are no surprises. As many know that keep albino's, a small scratch from a feeder stands out where it wouldn't on the other colored morphs.

My boy was blemish free, and Louis even took the time to convert him to f/t for me (and I feed my ball python collection live), so that this boy can remain blemish free.

If you're looking for a stunning, healthy, well cared for animal, with the best customer service you can hope for - you'd be foolish not to look to Louis first to see if he has what you're looking for. He has more animals available than he has up on his site, so if you don't see what you're looking for, just ask!

http://www.cornerstonereptiles.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rabernet For This Useful Post:

Louis Kirkland (04-16-2010)

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Louis Kirkland - Cornerstone Reptiles

Thanks Robin! You were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. I'm thrilled to see my babies going to a great home.
    "Selective Breeding Begins With Selective Buying"

Louis Kirkland
    Stealth Exotics on facebook
    Cornerstone Reptiles on facebook