Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,121

3 members and 1,118 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,158
Threads: 248,599
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Brayden0924

Hybrid View

Thanks

Re: Venomoid animals

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Denial, while I use your quote, this is not directed only at you.

And we should just accept this?

I suppose there is no point in trying to make a difference, you know, buck up for what is personally believed in and actually representing those beliefs whether or not anyone else agrees with or condones them, no, I don't suppose, given the fact that "as a whole" humans are hypocrits, anyone of us should try to make a difference with our personal selves, what we do and say today versus tomorrow and consistency despite group or surroundings.

Yeah, that would be a lot harder than just going with the flow.

Best do it the easy way and not bother to struggle, to hope, to seek, something better than what we see everyday, to strive for a dream or ideal that is not really feasible given human nature.....sigh.

What's the colour of the day tomorrow? I want to fit in, not stand out as an independent thinker.
    Interesting stuff, I myself love talking( not argueing) about philosophy, however I do not think it should be brought up in this particular post.

I fully support professionals owning hot snakes to milk them and make antivenom, however I do not support individual privet owning of hot animals. Can you imagine how sad it would have been if that snake used in that gang fight was hot?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick13 View Post
    Can you imagine how sad it would have been if that snake used in that gang fight was hot?
    Would it be worse than using a gun? Do you feel guns should not be owned by anyone who can legally obtain one?
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks

Would it be worse than using a gun? Do you feel guns should not be owned by anyone who can legally obtain one?
    its worst than a gun on the level that it makes snakes look bad.
    its not because its not a weapon.
    its like a dog attack, except media will blow the ish out of the water, and make all snakes look like man eaters.

just because u can own a gun, doesnt mean u should.
    same with a snake.

i can go buy 10 retics right now.
    should i? not really...

Thanks

When I turn twenty one I'm going to apply for a concealed weapons liscense, for my protection. It is worse considering the gun is a lifeless object and the snake is living. A snake being used as a weapon, wether its venomus or not causes stress on the snake. I do support gun ownership, however I also support the idea of people owning weapons only if they can pass a government class on the subject. There is too many morons out there. Perhaps afew liscensed professionals should be aloud to keep venomus snakes for home study as long as they are monitored frequently.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick13 View Post
    When I turn twenty one I'm going to apply for a concealed weapons liscense, for my protection. It is worse considering the gun is a lifeless object and the snake is living. A snake being used as a weapon, wether its venomus or not causes stress on the snake. I do support gun ownership, however I also support the idea of people owning weapons only if they can pass a government class on the subject. There is too many morons out there. Perhaps afew liscensed professionals should be aloud to keep venomus snakes for home study as long as they are monitored frequently.
    The world is full of morons and no matter what there will always be people that own guns that use them for gangs and crimes and there will always be people that own animals they shouldnt really own either but that doesnt mean that all the good people that own guns and exotic animals should be punished for that. I feel about venomous snakes the exact same way I feel about large constrictors. They do have the potential to be VERY dangerous but its all in the hands of the individual that owns them. If you keep them properly and handle them properly you should never have a problem. THey make so many tools nowadays for venomous snakes that if you wanted you really wouldnt ever actually have to even touch the snake. Theres all kinds of hooks, tubes, trap boxes , bags.