Hi everybody! I just got my first ball over a week ago. Unfortunately he has already contracted a respiratory infection and has been undergoing treatment from the vet in the form of shots. He is healing up though and man what a great personality. He's just this sweet little curious guy. I've never really been around snakes until I got the chance to hold one recently and that just put the hook in me. I named him Kashmir and he loves to be held. He likes being on my shoulders and resting his head on top of my head. Looks funny when I look in the mirror with him like that. People on this forum have been great in helping me through his sickness with good information and moral support. I feel at home here already and am grateful for this forum. Kashmir is a male reduced pattern. He's 6 1/2 yrs. old and weighs in at 1708 grams. I posted some pics. of him but it's only a cell phone camera so he's a little blurry. I need a camera that will take some higher speed shots. Anyways; Glad to be here!