Ok so I've got two dream pairings that just may happen at the beginning of next year if I play my cards right and snakes keep eating the way they are. I've got my spider X pastel and if the deal goes through that I'm working on I may have pastel X cinny (or possibly just buy a straight pewter female )!

So now I'm trying to work out percentages in my head should we actually get a bumble out of the spider X pastel and assuming we have at least one opposite sex pewter. I was literally driving my girl NUTS last night on the way home cuz as soon as I thought about that possible pairing (I know it's a few years off but I can still dream right?) my brain started going into overdrive!

So here's what I've come up with so far as far as possible results of a bee X pewter clutch:
Super Pastel
Sterling
Pewter
Killer Bee
Bumblebee
Cinnabee
Normal
Sterling Bee (OMG I would die )
and one of my #1 must have before I die: Pewter Bee!

So I'm hoping that some of the genetics wizzes out there could help me plug in some numbers, I'm still not 100% on my Punnet squares and the Genetics Wizard just starts blowing smoke and saying "danger will robinson" when I try and get results for that pairing lol. Thanks guys!